UAL non-revving

mrbreeze

Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
My daughter and I bought ZED fares on UAL a couple of weeks ago. After the purchase, we went over to the UAL ticket counter to list for the flights. Since the merger, the UAL agents no longer can list employees on their flights, you have to call the UAL pass line.

Now, if you are an employee of another airline and don't have the time or ability to go online and list yourself, they charge you $25 per person to list you over the phone. what a rip off!

If you can use a computer ahead of time, you can list yourself for free at the address below, so put this in your phone or computer.

www.ifc.id90.com

breeze

This is now true for most airlines.

It's the first time I have seen this.....appears to stem from the UAL/CAL merger.

regardless, it caught me off guard and it suked. not only costing me the $50, but we almost missed our flight with the time consumed in getting to the gate.

So, which airlines participate in this gouge?

breeze

Also, I just tried to log into the id90 website, but was unable to get anything going at all.....what gives?

breeze

That website does not work very well at all. It can come up with some very weird connections and gives very little info on loads.

That website does not work very well at all. It can come up with some very weird connections and gives very little info on loads.

I just spoke with an pass line agent......I haven't tried this yet, but for USAir employees to log in.....well, here ya go...

www.ifc.id90.com

select.....USAirways
username is....usemp
password is....037 (which is our ticket stock)

good luck,
breeze

Back