Non Rev

Status
Not open for further replies.

caligurl

Oct 3, 2005
just curious...what is the employee non rev policy there? how many buddy passes do you get?

PTO...if you cant understand that then i am afraid there is no hope for you to ever understand a MM. Now i know why you dont use it. And no MM doesnt stand for the candy that melts in your mouth as there isnt room in there unless your manager called in sick today.

the answer to your question is 10 and you must fly with the buddy. fees vary depending upon departing and arrival stations. Check radar for more info.

chasbatl said:
the answer to your question is 10 and you must fly with the buddy. fees vary depending upon departing and arrival stations. Check radar for more info.
[post="308216"][/post]​

thanks! do you guys get to fly for free as an employee within the United States? i heard nwa was changing their policy too and charging $50 or something. what about parents?

PlayTheOdds said:
Did she want that in AMT or Scab terms?
[post="308218"][/post]​
I suspect she was asking for an INFORMED answer, something your incapable of providing :shock: NOW go ask your manager what non rev means :lol:

flying coach was free when i left, not sure if they have changed it since, there is a $50 fee to be "registered" which you must be before you can non-rev. Parents can fly on a 6p pass but it isnt free. The $50 fee is required for everyone on your list as eligible pass riders, so if you, your spouse, and both parents are on your list then you must pay $200.

chasbatl said:
flying coach was free when i left, not sure if they have changed it since, there is a $50 fee to be "registered" which you must be before you can non-rev. Parents can fly on a 6p pass but it isnt free. The $50 fee is required for everyone on your list as eligible pass riders, so if you, your spouse, and both parents are on your list then you must pay $200.
[post="308225"][/post]​
wow, so i guess employees at us airways shouldnt complain...at least we dont have to pay $50 fee per non rev passenger

Status
Not open for further replies.