Northwest Flight Attendants Feel The Heat

well folks i have been folowing this thread for a few days now and i find it to be very intresting. to you union folks, why don't you come to hawaii and help all those pineapple and sugar cane workers that are out of work because the union kept asking for more and more. they got all they asked for and more. then one day all of the pineapple and sugarcane moved to the phillipines and thialand. oh and the workers, why they got nothing. why? where is the union at that time to help? if i were a worker who lost his job becaus of someone not doing there job to protect mine, you can bet that i would not be overjoyed at that prospect.you union workers need to relaize[sp] that the united states is in a gobal competition with other nations and who can do the job best and cheapest will get all of the work.the good old days of the gravy train are over.

Opus, run back to your master's lap and beg for scraps you spinless lap dog SCAB SCUM. you are lower than the wet backs who come across the border to steal health care, food stamps, free housing, etc.....enjoy your free ride while it last's!

local 12 proud said:
Opus, run back to your master's lap and beg for scraps you spinless lap dog SCAB SCUM. you are lower than the wet backs who come across the border to steal health care, food stamps, free housing, etc.....enjoy your free ride while it last's!
[post="298362"][/post]​

Ah, only had to read to pages to see a racist comment.

Yeah, everyone knows those field workers got it made. Compared to Europe we are starting to look like the third world.

Ah Garfield...these AMFA guys aren't that bad, quite civil. Think of them as the local welcome wagon!

If you guys put as much effort into your company and job as you did your union this would have probably never happened. Know one has yet answered my question as to if Northwest is such a horrible company why haven't any of you progressed through the ranks to fix the problems? The leads that are here are engineers. A few have told me that they have just about rewritten in their mind every thing they have made policy previous to this strike. It seems to me there is a serious communication issue between the departments. You guys are apparently too lazy to step up to the plate. You just sat around moaning and groaning collecting your fat checks. It's time to pay your dues.

Garfield1966 said:
Ah, only had to read to pages to see a racist comment.
[post="298372"][/post]​
Its "TWO" and its not a racist remark to refer to those who illegally cross our borders to live off the backs of AMERICAN TAXPAYER'S as a vast majority south of the border do. "WET BACK" is slang for an illegal who crosses the Rio Grande, even the mexicans use this reference. hopefully your job will be contracted out to one and you can go live in crawford and shovel cow dung along side your illegal breathern!

Opus, it was not the Princess that you state:
"LEFT YOUR JOB, YOU WALKED ON YOUR JOB and your [sic] surprised someone else wanted it and you think that threatening our lives is an adult way to handle the situation you have put yourself in? If you and your union can't bargain and get what you want that tells me you don't understand the economics in this industry and this country."

You have not been posting on this forum very long and obviously don't know that Princess, and practically all of the AMFA supporters on this NW forum are actually current AA AMT employees. Princess (and the others) have their jobs at AA (with concessions). But they know that if AMFA fails at NW, they have no chance of getting rid of TWU as their union at AA (as AMFA did with IAM at NW).

I once posted a list of the AA employees who regularly post here on the NW forum; but I can't find it using the ridiculous Search feature on this board, …..or else the Moderators removed the post.

upsilon said:
Opus, it was not the Princess that you state:

You have not been posting on this forum very long and obviously don't know that Princess, and practically all of the AMFA supporters on this NW forum are actually current AA AMT employees. Princess (and the others) have their jobs at AA (with concessions). But they know that if AMFA fails at NW, they have no chance of getting rid of TWU as their union at AA (as AMFA did with IAM at NW).

I once posted a list of the AA employees who regularly post here on the NW forum; but I can't find it using the ridiculous Search feature on this board, …..or else the Moderators removed the post.
[post="298452"][/post]​

I don't recall not claiming that I am an AA employee. My interest with NWA has absolutely nothing to do with AMFA at AA, strictly supporting my fellow union brothers just like many other unionists. For me, the NWA fight is just the beginning of what these airlines wish to do at all airlines, and that is, bust the unions.

Now as far as your search of poster, did you try this...

http://www.usaviation.com/forums/index.php?act=Members

local 12 proud said:
Its "TWO" and its not a racist remark to refer to those who illegally cross our borders to live off the backs of AMERICAN TAXPAYER'S as a vast majority south of the border do. "WET BACK" is slang for an illegal who crosses the Rio Grande, even the mexicans use this reference. hopefully your job will be contracted out to one and you can go live in crawford and shovel cow dung along side your illegal breathern!
[post="298432"][/post]​

Oh my, you caught me with a spelling error. Tsk tsk. You can spin the term any way you choose. It’s a derogatory term. Blacks use the N word but it is still a dirty word.

When my job gets out sourced, I’ll look for other work. I will not be the first that has happened to and I am sure I will not be the last.

well excuse me hillary for not being PC, and yes when your job DOES get outsourced im sure you will find more work but at what wage level? the Unions created the middle class of this country and your type are quite eager to return this nation to one of HAVE'S AND HAVE NOT'S. again may you stand next to your non english speaking breathern and shovel cow dung down on the crawford ranch :up:

PlayTheOdds said:
If you guys put as much effort into your company and job as you did your union this would have probably never happened. Know one has yet answered my question as to if Northwest is such a horrible company why haven't any of you progressed through the ranks to fix the problems? The leads that are here are engineers. A few have told me that they have just about rewritten in their mind every thing they have made policy previous to this strike. It seems to me there is a serious communication issue between the departments. You guys are apparently too lazy to step up to the plate. You just sat around moaning and groaning collecting your fat checks. It's time to pay your dues.
[post="298393"][/post]​

They havent progressed through the ranks because that would take EFFORT, and they obviously werent willing to put effort into anything, they just wanted to do the minimal amount and get to retirement with a fat cushy pension without actually putting any effort into earning it. Just my opinion. In the old days unions were a important; however they were exploited by their membership which had no real intrest in the betterment of the company only intrest in protecting themselves and their paychecks and of course adding to their paychecks even at the demise of the company. Unions began making in almost impossible to get rid of dead weight employees which has been a major problem with unionized labor in America in the last several years just look at why Bombardie ran back to Canada with almost all their work and look at Kansas at all those union aviation people almost out of unemployment bennies. The union was sucking them dry with unproductive people they couldnt get rid of. You AMFA people think this is the "big battle" and your wrong the war is over it ended with the garmet industry remember buy the union lable???? How many union lables are around now???? Its sad, that is true, but the fault lays squarely in the hands of the unions themselves. Corprate America and Politicians have simply exploited that and how can you blame them, it is the essence of big business.

Latest posts

Back