Nov/Dec 2013 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I am extremely disappointed in the DOJ's attempt to block the merger between Us Airways and American Airlines.

I never thought that my party would do something that would have such drastic negative affects on my family's income.

If this merger is not allowed to be consummated the long term viability of US Airways is in real doubt. That leaves a weak AA unable to effectively compete with the two mega carriers, while the potential for those two carriers to " get along to get along" is very real.

Allowing the merger to occur ensures a robust American Airlines that will be much more able to compete and hence keep prices in check for the consumer, while keeping over 100,000.0 people employed nation wide with well paying jobs.

At a time when the economy is hardly thriving I find it stunning that the DOJ, with your help,would do anything that might impact a single job,let alone thousands.

The mid term elections are coming up and this one issue will be on the minds of the over 100,000.0 union and non union employees alike and will certainly play a part in how we vote.

Please negotiate a fair compromise so my family can breath and the merger can be completed.

Regards
Russ Webber"
2 · August 20 at 10:32am via mobile

https://www.facebook.com/TexasAttorneyGeneral/posts/713371275346787

traderjake said:
Sure, convince guys to give back their 33% retro pay raise for a revote.

You guys are wetting your pants because the West might get a shot at being treated fairly. :D
Sure. Come between Doug, Scottie and Elise and their cash and the West class will get thrown under a train.

Black Swan said:
Exactly. In no place are the West Pilots mentioned as a party to the MOU. It is the company, APA, USAPA. Now Parker has taken a clearly biased path, inviting a new class to the process.
The NMB needs to be put on notice of a clear violation and unfair influence in the seniority process, and the labor environment at the new airline. If the West Pilots are a separate class going in as the company indicates, where is any mention of this class prior to the MOU vote? I personally think a re vote is required to reflect the landscape of parties going in, instead of going in with two parties, then finding a third has been invited. My initial vote was not reflective of this new reality the company has introduced post election. The MOU balloting process needs to be re done, stating all parties involved.
Get over it. You're a marganilized, ignored group of whining malcontents. You've lost control...as if you every had anything other than an illusion of control anyway. Pray you get the Nic.

Res Judicata said:
Get over it. You're a marganilized, ignored group of whining malcontents. You've lost control...as if you every had anything other than an illusion of control anyway. Pray you get the Nic.

How many years have you and the company been suing over the terms of the 2005 TA, with absolutely no change to the seniority lists?  Why do you assume any resolution to a breach of the 2013 MOU will be shorter lived?  Perhaps it will be, perhaps it won't be.  P.S. You forgot to use the word scab again.  :lol: 

Phoenix said:

How many years have you and the company been suing over the terms of the 2005 TA, with absolutely no change to the seniority lists?  Why do you assume any resolution to a breach of the 2013 MOU will be shorter lived?  Perhaps it will be, perhaps it won't be.  P.S. You forgot to use the word scab again.   :lol:
How many years have you had your fake scab union embarassing itself day after day? How much closer to DOH are you since the inception of your ridiculous little club? Nothing has changed because you handed parker a billion dollars with a bow on it. He wants something else now. Which is why USCABA is being left in the dust post haste. I hope your side refuses to show up tomorrow...that will be hysterical. Are you worried that the West committee seems to be light years ahead of your side? It would me...if I were a scab. Good luck with your new USA Today ad. It worked billiantly last time.

Res Judicata said:
Is unchecked jealousy required to be an East pilot?
"
"I am extremely disappointed in the DOJ's attempt to block the merger between Us Airways and American Airlines.

I never thought that my party would do something that would have such drastic negative affects on my family's income.

If this merger is not allowed to be consummated the long term viability of US Airways is in real doubt. That leaves a weak AA unable to effectively compete with the two mega carriers, while the potential for those two carriers to " get along to get along" is very real.

Allowing the merger to occur ensures a robust American Airlines that will be much more able to compete and hence keep prices in check for the consumer, while keeping over 100,000.0 people employed nation wide with well paying jobs.

At a time when the economy is hardly thriving I find it stunning that the DOJ, with your help,would do anything that might impact a single job,let alone thousands.

The mid term elections are coming up and this one issue will be on the minds of the over 100,000.0 union and non union employees alike and will certainly play a part in how we vote.

Please negotiate a fair compromise so my family can breath and the merger can be completed.

Regards
Russ Webber"

https://www.facebook.com/TexasAttorneyGeneral/posts/713371275346787

Res Judicata said:
How many years have you had your fake scab union embarassing itself day after day? How much closer to DOH are you since the inception of your ridiculous little club? Nothing has changed because you handed parker a billion dollars with a bow on it. He wants something else now. Which is why USCABA is being left in the dust post haste. I hope your side refuses to show up tomorrow...that will be hysterical. Are you worried that the West committee seems to be light years ahead of your side? It would me...if I were a scab. Good luck with your new USA Today ad. It worked billiantly last time.

Thank you for using the word scab again... but this time you forgot to answer the question...

How many years?   :lol:

Phoenix said:

Thank you for using the word scab again... but this time you forgot to answer the question...

How many years?   :lol:
It's the same number of years you haven't moved. I think you already know how many years that's been. Things seem to be moving now don't they? better get your group together. I'd hate for the West to meet with the APA without you idiots to provide comic relief.

Res Judicata said:
It's the same number of years you haven't moved. I think you already know how many years that's been. Things seem to be moving now don't they? better get your group together. I'd hate for the West to meet with the APA without you idiots to provide comic relief.

This time you valiantly tried to approximate the number of years.. but in your mental strain you forgot to use the word scab again.  :lol:  I am not sure how much longer I will be willing to help you, but my charity still continues for now.   

Res Judicata said:
.. You're a marganilized, ignored group of whining malcontents. You've lost control...

Things you learn in kindergarten...

How to be generous.

How to be kind.

How to say good morning.

That others rarely see themselves as you see yourself... because they aren't you.

Res Judicata said:
Had the west participated, there would have been a contract and they would have the Nic in use. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back