NW Airlink Crash- Split topic

TBONEJ4J said:
UVN,

You're a moron.
[post="191287"][/post]​

People, responding to this UVN person is the equivalent to responding to USA320. Can't you see he gets off on the fact that he gets to you? If you ignore him, he'll go away... that's what the ignore feature does.... and does well, I might add :up:

usairways_vote_NO said:
Who cares move this thread
[post="191207"][/post]​

Two people die and you say who cares? You are despicable. I bet the families and friends of these gentleman killed care. What you posted is wrong, be man enough to apoligize.

B6Busdriver said:
Two people die and you say who cares? You are despicable. I bet the families and friends of these gentleman killed care. What you posted is wrong, be man enough to apoligize.
[post="191359"][/post]​

You can't read or what? I already retracted the "who cares" but i stick to the gun on the move this stinkin tread

UVN, why dont YOU move to the "Human P.O.S" forum or the "My wife hates me because I'm a miserable F$%&" forum or the "I got beat up in high school and was a complete loser" forum. P.S. your a little ####. SEEEYA!

UVN is a person who has so much hate in him and that he does not even realize what he is saying. In another theard he said "why would I leave I can do more damage staying and get paid for it?"

He is someone who needs to understand life is not about hate but about caring for others even when things are not going good for ourselves.

My prayers go out to those who lost love ones in this accident.

USA320Pilot said:
Dear Moderators:

Usairways_vote_NO should be permanently banned from this forum.

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot
[post="191476"][/post]​

Puhleeesse....you're killing me here. :rolleyes: Don't like the flunky don't read its post. Stop trying to play police squad...it does not become you.

usairways_vote_NO said:
You can't read or what? I already retracted the "who cares" but i stick to the gun on the move this stinkin tread
[post="191413"][/post]​

Drop the pride, be a man and say I'm sorry.

Dont call me Shirley said:
Vote No, your crass comment has earned you a one way trip to my ignore list.
[post="191755"][/post]​

Dont mean nuttin except one more closer to my goal. lol and like I said before why do posters always need to make huge announcement that they iggying someone?

RICflyer said:
UVN is a person who has so much hate in him and that he does not even realize what he is saying. In another theard he said "why would I leave I can do more damage staying and get paid for it?"

He is someone who needs to understand life is not about hate but about caring for others even when things are not going good for ourselves.

My prayers go out to those who lost love ones in this accident.
[post="191479"][/post]​

I did not say that I offered it as a left out question in the poll and I never said I worked at this place and I don't have a hateful bone in body. You people crazy I am the most fun loving person you ever meet.

USA320Pilot said:
Dear Moderators:

Usairways_vote_NO should be permanently banned from this forum.

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot
[post="191476"][/post]​

And you not an ounce of condolences just acting like always trying to force your opinion on everyone

you need a permanent muzzle

usairways_vote_NO said:
And you not an ounce of condolences just acting like always trying to force your opinion on everyone

you need a permanent muzzle
[post="191856"][/post]​

Here is some facts for you: You are acting like one of my alter ego different screen names when I actually cared and U was my bread and butter...something to think about....better quit before you become, "me" :up:

But then again, being me is not for everyone. Being me is a tough job and most can't carry the load without acting like you are....insane. Hmmm-- come to think of it, guess we are both nuts…..they’re coming to take me away ha ha ho ho he he

Latest posts

Back