Nw Real Plan

9epnsrip

May 13, 2004
CHS PNS Inflight
Visit site
Ok, we now hear of a thrid Airlink Carrier again remember we had Three Airlinks last year. They were Mesaba, Pinnacle and Pacific Island Aviation until PIA ended service and Freedom Airlines a division of Cape Air took over service. Now the plan is to give 70 seat RJ to this new Airlink, We will have Three Airlinks again. And of course wages are going to be better then XJ and 9E but less then our usally mainline NW pay. Why does this sound familiar, Why!! Does anyone see it. I go back to Neal Cohen Vice President of NW last year with US Airways. IT THE SAME PLAN HE DID AT US. Ever hear of MidAtlantic Airways, US Airways’ new regional jet division or the Cohen invented Mainline Express stations at US Airways. All work groups are in danger!!!

9epnsrip said:
Ok, we now hear of a thrid Airlink Carrier again remember we had Three Airlinks last year. They were Mesaba, Pinnacle and Pacific Island Aviation until PIA ended service and Freedom Airlines a division of Cape Air took over service. Now the plan is to give 70 seat RJ to this new Airlink, We will have Three Airlinks again. And of course wages are going to be better then XJ and 9E but less then our usally mainline NW pay. Why does this sound familiar, Why!! Does anyone see it. I go back to Neal Cohen Vice President of NW last year with US Airways. IT THE SAME PLAN HE DID AT US. Ever hear of MidAtlantic Airways, US Airways’ new regional jet division or the Cohen invented Mainline Express stations at US Airways. All work groups are in danger!!!
[post="308652"][/post]​
yep and they're doing to your mech's what they failed to do at U.
mirror image in due time.

The NWA guys can cry and whine all they want.. It makes no difference now.

They are in Ch 11.. Been there, done that, got the T shirt..

In the end, the company will win.. The judge will rubber stamp it. Bada Bing Bada done.. Guess what, you dont have a contract anymore..

Ya,

I remember at US Airways when many of the employee groups said they would "get a better deal in CH 11"....

I wish you would have learned from our guys piss poor judgement. The deals get allot worse from here.

Good luck

justaumechanic said:
The NWA guys can cry and whine all they want.. It makes no difference now.

They are in Ch 11.. Been there, done that, got the T shirt..

In the end, the company will win.. The judge will rubber stamp it. Bada Bing Bada done.. Guess what, you dont have a contract anymore..
[post="308701"][/post]​

Latest posts