NY1 Reporter Provides His Account of Grimm Encounter,Congressman Threatens Reporter

If this were a Democratic congressperson threatening the life of a reporter on camera, it would never see the light of day.

Dog Wonder said:
If this were a Democratic congressperson threatening the life of a reporter on camera, it would never see the light of day.
it probably would have, it just would not have been posted here by 700

Applauds Rep. Grimm's decision to throw reporter off of balcony!

When you throw a curve ball, in an interview, be ready to accept the repercussions!

Curve ball? There is an investigation on his election and he thinks no one should be able to ask him about it? The SOB is a civil servant paid by the tax payer. If he wants to say no comment that's one thing. But to threaten someone just because you do not want to deal with the issue is an entirely separate issue. He can either accept an interview or STFU.

Drama queens. :lol:

man-pulling-face-screaming-shock-23972318.jpg

Ms Tree said:
I notice you did not post the story about Grimm.
so what's your point beside being a progressive douche? I don't make a habit of posting about politicians of either party, certainly like the OP who never posts about democratic politicians shortcomings. If someone does his answer like you and most liberals to to ignore the act and dig for something a republican does to reply with.
Most of them on both sides are crooks making you guys look like clowns.
have a great day bozo

• Banned
Is there a Fairness Doctrine on the Message Board?

Last time I checked there isnt.

And dont worry your idol Southwind posts enough anti-democratic garbage on here.

And nothing is holding you back or stopping you from posting, you certainly have no problem posting on all the anti-democratic thread, now do  you?

Ohhhhh. You called me a doche. Im so hurt. Ive bee called much worse by much better than the likes of you.

More on point. You missed it.

700UW said:
Is there a Fairness Doctrine on the Message Board?

Last time I checked there isnt.

And dont worry your idol Southwind posts enough anti-democratic garbage on here.

And nothing is holding you back or stopping you from posting, you certainly have no problem posting on all the anti-democratic thread, now do  you?
I don't I've evr posted in a thread southwind started or oif I did it was to anwser someone like you who thinks the liberal **** doesnt stink.

Beside shouldn't you be busy defending the IAM in the US forum ? isn'tthat your task here?

Ms Tree said:
Ohhhhh. You called me a doche. Im so hurt. Ive bee called much worse by much better than the likes of you.

More on point. You missed it.
as usual the point is you didn't have one, you just want to be a smart ass for the sake of being one.
and I called you a douche because I knew it wouldn't get censored instead of what you really are.
now go back to the abortion thread and try to get someone to argue with you.

• Banned
cltrat said:
I don't I've evr posted in a thread southwind started or oif I did it was to anwser someone like you who thinks the liberal #### doesnt stink.

Beside shouldn't you be busy defending the IAM in the US forum ? isn'tthat your task here?
I have no task here, so try again.

You have posted in plenty of anti-democratic threads, really, you are denying this?

Back