O M G, Buyers Remorse ALREADY ??

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
DEMONSTRATIONS already in NYC, ORD, PDX and more to come, and Trump doesn't even have 24 hours under his belt. It will surely hit a 'fever pitch' once Trump puts in the guy who's face looks like a Human ANUS with glasses, Giuliani as Atty. Gen.

Allow me to set the record STRAIGHT, right from 'jump street'. NO ONE exemplified buyers remorse worse than H R C !! Hillary proved that the Blue Wall CAN work (HI,WA,OR,CA,NV,NM,CO,IL,WI,MI,MN,NH,VT,MA,RI,CT,NY,PA,NJ,DE,DC,VA,..EXCEPT 'SHE' caused cracks in it. What to do ?

Exactly 2 years from yesterday, on Trumps 2nd year anniversary, the " D's " need to make a Big Media splash announcing a 2020 team that looks like this; An experienced younger looking guy who speaks fluent Spanish, like Tim Kaine. (I'm not saying it should be TK) and an experienced Woman, perhaps a tenured Governor, or Congress person. By this time the demonstrations should be Gigantic. The millennials that are out there tonight are part of Bernie's HUGE crowd who, I'm guessing did NOT Vote.
Lastly, did I hear someone say MIKE PENCE. Mike will Automatically start 'tub-thumping' with his Bible, with every other word being PRAY, ...Which will burn his 'Toast' in a NY Minute. No matter WHAT the GOP does in 2020, they cannot stop a Blue Wall without any cracks in it !!

lol a bunch of liberal deadbeats many which probably don't have jobs,

after running your big mouth for the last few years, smugly bragging how Ol Hill as you called her would be down at '1600' is how you put it. Arrogantly tell how the GOP was done and and yucking it up like fool Everything GOP was backwoods or redneck or just stupid.
Well who's looking stupid now? here's little clue for you look in the mirror!
I'd suggest laying off the prediction for awhile

DEMONSTRATIONS already in NYC, ORD, PDX and more to come, and Trump doesn't even have 24 hours under his belt. It will surely hit a 'fever pitch' once Trump puts in the guy who's face looks like a Human ANUS with glasses, Giuliani as Atty. Gen.

Allow me to set the record STRAIGHT, right from 'jump street'. NO ONE exemplified buyers remorse worse than H R C !! Hillary proved that the Blue Wall CAN work (HI,WA,OR,CA,NV,NM,CO,IL,WI,MI,MN,NH,VT,MA,RI,CT,NY,PA,NJ,DE,DC,VA,..EXCEPT 'SHE' caused cracks in it. What to do ?

Exactly 2 years from yesterday, on Trumps 2nd year anniversary, the " D's " need to make a Big Media splash announcing a 2020 team that looks like this; An experienced younger looking guy who speaks fluent Spanish, like Tim Kaine. (I'm not saying it should be TK) and an experienced Woman, perhaps a tenured Governor, or Congress person. By this time the demonstrations should be Gigantic. The millennials that are out there tonight are part of Bernie's HUGE crowd who, I'm guessing did NOT Vote.
Lastly, did I hear someone say MIKE PENCE. Mike will Automatically start 'tub-thumping' with his Bible, with every other word being PRAY, ...Which will burn his 'Toast' in a NY Minute. No matter WHAT the GOP does in 2020, they cannot stop a Blue Wall without any cracks in it !!
There isn't any "buyers remorse" gramps, just a bunch of sniveling snowflakes and thugs who don't work and have nothing else to do but sit and spin. Fun to watch.
The "blue wall" has more than cracks in it gramps, it got run over by a Trump Tank. Your side lost, as Obammy smugly said; "elections have consequences". Deal with it.

Go play some bingo gramps, Trump has got this.

What exactly are they protesting?? I guess dumacrats only accept being poor when their own fearless leader is president.

What exactly are they protesting?? I guess dumacrats only accept being poor when their own fearless leader is president.
They don't know, I've seen some interviews and it's F Trump or similar. All these puds see is they didn't get their way. So they do what radical libtard anarchists do, destroy, burn flags, assault reporters, swear, *****, whine about Trump being a Nazi. It's the same groups as this summers riots, Black Lies Matter, Commies for America, LGBTQRX. The same tired players.

They'll go back to robbing and shooting, living in mom and dads basement, and looking for safe spaces on campus soon enough.

lol a bunch of liberal deadbeats many which probably don't have jobs,
Professional "entitlement" parasites.

They are mad because they are in fear for their welfare(check).

yucking it up like fool Everything GOP was backwoods or redneck or just stupid.
That is just a liberal being a liberal showing his liberal double standard of tolerance.

They don't know, I've seen some interviews and it's F Trump or similar. All these puds see is they didn't get their way. So they do what radical libtard anarchists do, destroy, burn flags, assault reporters, swear, *****, whine about Trump being a Nazi. It's the same groups as this summers riots, Black Lies Matter, Commies for America, LGBTQRX. The same tired players.

They'll go back to robbing and shooting, living in mom and dads basement, and looking for safe spaces on campus soon enough.
Again, just liberals being liberals, mooching, whining, and throwing a fit.

Last edited:
You know what I see? Most are under the age of thirty. Spoiled brats that haven't got their way! ....... Poor babies!!! Everything was going their way. Then life kicked them in the hinny! Well, from someone who has been around the block a few times, my advice to them is to deal with it!......... Because, as they will learn, "life isn't always fair"!

Everyone of those people that took to the streets did more in 1 night as engaged citizens than most of you sad pandas have done in 8 years.

Let that sink in, keyboard warriors...

Reactions: xUT
Everyone of those people that took to the streets did more in 1 night as engaged citizens than most of you sad pandas have done in 8 years.

Let that sink in, keyboard warriors...

Bullchit, if we had did that 4 or 8 years ago we'd have all been called racists and bigots

14992082_166721930458048_6596478323432994145_n.jpg

Lets talk a minute about the demonstrators that some of you Mental Midgets are BASHING. At a close review, they all look to be of voting age, hardly any of (dark) color(meaning, get out the black vote. )
Next, let's look at the miniscule numbers in the 3 cracks in the blue wall. WI, 0.012 % , MI, 0.009 %, and PA, in miniscule numbers of votes. (Trump over HRC)
HRC was a very flawed candidate.
A fair number of the demonstrators ARE Bernie holdovers that DIDN'T vote.
Soooooo, Yes you Mental Midgets. Dismiss these people At Your OWN PERIL !!

PS,
Just wait until Trump make RECTUM FACE (with glasses), Giuliani, Atty General.
(As the old song use to go) ........ "LET the GOOD TIMES ROLL" !

Last edited:
Reactions: Kev3188