O M G, Buyers Remorse ALREADY ??

Less people voted for Trump than Romney or McCain.

"With most of the vote counted, and remaining votes largely coming in from heavily Democratic places like California, Trump drew about 59.2 million votes nationally. That is behind the over 59.4 million votes Clinton drew.

Trump's 2016 total, so far, is over 700,000 votes less than what McCain drew in 2008 — and more than 1.7 million less than what Romney drew four years ago."

Yep, problem was that not enough Dems voted for Hillery.
Here is one point of view:
What A Difference 2 Percentage Points Makes
, and perhaps somewhere on the order of 1.5 million to 2 million votes, once remaining mail-in ballots from California and Washington are counted, along with provisional ballots in other states.
[/URL]

IMHO, Clinton disenfranchised Herself with beating up Sanders.

She won but made a lot of enemies in the process.
Her exposed emails hurt her as well.
Some Sanders supporters vowed never to vote for her.
I wonder how many threw their vote away on a 3rd party or just so upset/disappointed they didn't vote at all.

Whatever the reason, Clinton did it to herself and screwed her constituency in the process.

And they only have Her and themselves to blame.

Take Care...

Trump would have had even more votes if he didn't have the entire corrupt media demonizing him 24/7. The dems, repubs, media, Hollywood, Schools against him. No candidate in history has faced that kind of backlash. As far as I'm concerned he beat the world!

Last edited:
Yep, problem was that not enough Dems voted for Hillery.
Here is one point of view:
What A Difference 2 Percentage Points Makes

IMHO, Clinton disenfranchised Herself with beating up Sanders.

She won but made a lot of enemies in the process.
Her exposed emails hurt her as well.
Some Sanders supporters vowed never to vote for her.
I wonder how many threw their vote away on a 3rd party or just so upset/disappointed they didn't vote at all.

Whatever the reason, Clinton did it to herself and screwed her constituency in the process.

And they only have Her and themselves to blame.

Take Care...
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/what-a-difference-2-percentage-points-makes/

That is correct. Those people protesting are more than likely Sanders supporters who are now wishing they would have voted for Clinton. Oh well. I am pulling for Trump to do good things that support the middle class. We will see. I think that he will need Democrats to pass some of his stuff, because a lot of it (trade and budget blowing spending stuff) will get some serious resistance from republicans.

Reactions: xUT
That is correct. Those people protesting are more than likely Sanders supporters who are now wishing they would have voted for Clinton. Oh well. I am pulling for Trump to do good things that support the middle class. We will see. I think that he will need Democrats to pass some of his stuff, because a lot of it (trade and budget blowing spending stuff) will get some serious resistance from republicans.

Never believe the demo...

Trump quietly removes language about banning Muslims from his website.

DOH!

facebook_1478752489592.jpg
All that, and they're still doing more to try and effect change than you have. Being bested by a bunch of "snowflakes." Imagine that! Try and effect change? I thought we had change? 8 years of hopeless change. What exactly is your "change" Kevy? Venezuela? Cuba?
Bested by whom? Snowflakes? Not really Kevy, the candidate I supported and voted for won hands down. The change is ours now. "Elections have consequences", let that sink in Kevy.

Actually, HRC won the majority of votes, so the election didn't go the way most Americans would've preferred...
Too bad so sad Kevy. Hildabeast got smoked, and the libtarded can't get their panties out their crack. KommieFornia isn't contolling the rest of us.

Can you here us now?

Ho-hum. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz...infinity!

George, please step out from behind the curtain!!!

Soros is behind this and expect more. The Saudis are pissed because their invasion has been suddenly stopped. Stand with President Donald John Trump and expect a smooth transition to the WH!

Ho-hum. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz...infinity!

George, please step out from behind the curtain!!!

Soros is behind this and expect more. The Saudis are pissed because their invasion has been suddenly stopped. Stand with President Donald John Trump and expect a smooth transition to the WH!

Please explain. Stop with the throwing of the bucket of paint at the wall.

I watched Priebus completely walk back all that Trump said in his campaign about Muslims. He chided the reporter for bringing up "a 6 month old issue" ?

Priebus says that the media should not be talking about this since Trump said in his concession speech that he would be a President for all. That somehow undoes all of what he said to get elected?

Some of his base is going to be highly disappointed.

Soros is a skidmark on the underwear of life, hopefully for now his influence is tempered

Japan said no refugees. The language changes because you have to be polrectally corectum so the proper way is
Please explain. Stop with the throwing of the bucket of paint at the wall.

I watched Priebus completely walk back all that Trump said in his campaign about Muslims. He chided the reporter for bringing up "a 6 month old issue" ?

Priebus says that the media should not be talking about this since Trump said in his concession speech that he would be a President for all. That somehow undoes all of what he said to get elected?

Some of his base is going to be highly disappointed.
Yes this new site SUCKS so Glenn, the extras are on you!

GQ, I was referring to the original post by Bears about civil unrest. Soros is responsible imo.

Japan said no refugees. The language changes because you have to be polrectally corectum so the proper way is

Yes this new site SUCKS so Glenn, the extras are on you!

GQ, I was referring to the original post by Bears about civil unrest. Soros is responsible imo.

Thanks Signals. Take care.

I just did add something productive to the conversation. Or maybe I should cry about the electoral college. Yes that's really productive.

Back