Obama on Stimulus spending

Well in that case maybe Barrack needs to get his head out of his a$$, stop talking about raising taxes on the "EVIL" millionaires and billionaires or should I say , on people making over $ 250,000 a year (which is most small business owners, the ones who create the majority of jobs in this country), so that they can feel confident about expanding, thereby expediting the creation of jobs !

Right now, if I were a small business owner, $250,000 a year, and knew Barrack had me in his sights, there's no way in hell I'm about to hire new employee's !

So blame Obama, for the lack of jobs being created right now, not Bush !

No business will expand till there is demand for their product. You could cut their taxes in half to 7% and not a single.job will be added until there is demand for what they are producing.

The job creators are the muddle class, not the billionaire

Unemployment is a lagging economic indicator. ECON 101.

http://economics.abo...conomic_ind.htm

"Lagged: A lagged economic indicator is one that does not change direction until a few quarters after the economy does. The unemployment rate is a lagged economic indicator as unemployment tends to increase for 2 or 3 quarters after the economy starts to improve."

Brilliant point , but when the **** is that? We already into some 15 quarters of the Obama fantasy. So what 2 or 3 quarters you talking about?

And haven't you claimed, in a previous incarnation, that the economy was improving?

They are all bought and paid for so I fail to see how that has anything to do with it. The point that the quote was making is that employment will always.lag behind economic growth.

No idea what you buys are rambling on about.

Ron Paul isn't

Well in that case maybe Barrack needs to get his head out of his a$$, stop talking about raising taxes on the "EVIL" millionaires and billionaires or should I say , on people making over $ 250,000 a year (which is most small business owners, the ones who create the majority of jobs in this country), so that they can feel confident about expanding, thereby expediting the creation of jobs !

Right now, if I were a small business owner, $250,000 a year, and knew Barrack had me in his sights, there's no way in hell I'm about to hire new employee's !

So blame Obama, for the lack of jobs being created right now, not Bush !

So let me get this straight. Your business sees a 25% growth potential and you are not going to increase your staff to meet the growth? I sure hope your BoD or share holders don't catch wind of this. I am sure your competitors will be very happy about your ignorance in running your business.

So let me get this straight. Your business sees a 25% growth potential and you are not going to increase your staff to meet the growth? I sure hope your BoD or share holders don't catch wind of this. I am sure your competitors will be very happy about your ignorance in running your business.

Can't because of the cost of Obamacare.

And he is not a viable candidate either.

Viable enough that he has the RNC's knickers in a twist. So I beg to differ. Oh and bother way looks like Garry Johnson might qualify for the debates. The Liberty train is pulling out of the station best be on board.

Viable enough to be a PIA is different than being a viable candidate.

It's ok when a Democrat Prez is bought and paid for ! And Tree..............didn't Barrack have his hands in matters of TARP !

And there you go again, with a-typical Liberal bullsh!t, when you talk about tax cuts. Oh.............I forgot, Paying taxes is your Patriotic duty !

"Obama Lobbies for TARP Funds, Stimulus Plan!"

http://abcnews.go.co...=1#.UDqo7qNIV24

Plenty of republicans "had their hands" in the TARP and/or stimulus programs as well, including Paul Ryan.

...on people making over $ 250,000 a year (which is most small business owners, the ones who create the majority of jobs in this country)...

Oh my...

No business will expand till there is demand for their product.

^This^

Latest posts

Back