Obama Scandals

hypocrite

pc_b8f4ae9349851ef12cecedf771db92fe.jpg

Barbara Bush,..a woman I honestly Respect,......said it best, on the Today Show recently,......................"I think we've had ENOUGH BUSHES" (or Bush's, or bushs, or whatever)

The question is not "Where were we", during the Bush administration but, "Where were you!"

I'm here questioning the current administration, simply because I don't like any of their policies.................period !
And the only think BaRack, has done correctly is to GTF out of the way, when "WE" found Bin Laden !

So you go ahead and b!tch and moan about an administration, that's no longer in power, meanwhile I'll question the current administrations FUBARS, while they're still in power !

Reactions: 1 person
Obama could have ignored the obvious and declared Old Southern White Males the official master race of the U.S.A., and you still wouldn't like any of his policies.

The question is not "Where were we", during the Bush administration but, "Where were you!"

I'm here questioning the current administration, simply because I don't like any of their policies.................period !
And the only think BaRack, has done correctly is to GTF out of the way, when "WE" found Bin Laden !

So you go ahead and b!tch and moan about an administration, that's no longer in power, meanwhile I'll question the current administrations FUBARS, while they're still in power !

I liked that album by Tull...........Living in the Past.

Reactions: 2 people
BS?

Its the truth, yet you didnt complain when Bush's scandals came to light now did you?

In my book that's hypocrisy, I never gave anyone a pass.

More deaths at embassies under Bush, yet you were as quiet as a church mouse, and you dont address the issue, you keep deflecting.

you should know hypocrisy since you define being a hypocrite. Anytime there is an issue with Obama(and God knows there are plenty) your only rebuttal is to point out something that Bush did.
It's nothing but a cope out, you're so full off sh*t your eyes are brown.
so deflect that hypocrite.

Reactions: 3 people
you should know hypocrisy since you define being a hypocrite. Anytime there is an issue with Obama(and God knows there are plenty) your only rebuttal is to point out something that Bush did.
It's nothing but a cope out, you're so full off sh*t your eyes are brown.
so deflect that hypocrite.

Well Put!! Since 700 loves his "facts" so much...Obamas report card will show exactly what 8 years of hope and change brings. Don't let the facts get in your way 700 when the US is at 17 trillion in debt and 50 million on foodstamps and climbing.