townpete

Corn Field
May 30, 2008
It was inevitable.

349cmk8.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Kev3188 said:
What lies?

BTW, you're not one of the people whose raisin d'etre is to troll him on Twitter, is it?

You can't order a gun on the Internet and have it shipped to your house all Amazon Prime-like.

If you purchase online you must go to an FFL and the transaction is only completed after you pass your background check in the store.

I've purchased several guns this way.

There is no such thing as a "loophole."

Falsehood claim: 

Keep guns out of the wrong hands through background checks.
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) is making clear that it doesn’t matter where you conduct your business—from a store, at gun shows, or over the Internet: If you’re in the business of selling firearms, you must get a license and conduct background checks.

"If you're in the business of selling firearms ..." this is already a law and federally regulated.
So Obama wants to pass this law again?
Or make everyone a FFL thereby creating a defacto registry?
This is the biggest takeaway.

townpete said:
You can't order a gun on the Internet and have it shipped to your house all Amazon Prime-like.

If you purchase online you must go to an FFL and the transaction is only completed after you pass your background check in the store.

I've purchased several guns this way.

There is no such thing as a "loophole."
agreed I've never bought on line but every site I've looked at those were the requiremments

its mostly lip service to attempt to make himself look good and as a bonus take some shots at repubs

Smith & Wesson Gun Sales Soar as Obama Announces Gun Rules

Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. rose to its highest value ever after raising its forecast for gun sales as President Barack Obama announced new restrictions on arms sales.
The maker of handguns said revenue for the quarter ending Jan. 31 may be as high as $180 million, a 16 percent increase from its forecast given in December. Gun sales surged last month as discussion of weapons restrictions heated up after a terrorist shooting in San Bernardino, California, left 14 dead.

-1x-1.png

Wonder if NoBama has stock in the weapons industry... :p

Reactions: 1 person
Here you go he is ready to take your guns away, lol.

12400864_512743562244635_599969220485811341_n.jpg

Amazing how people spin this stuff.

Nothing is in his orders taking guns away from people.

Reactions: 1 person