Obama's secret assassins

So who do you shoot? Is it like Obama or Pelosi is going to go door to door? Or are we going to water down the definition of "assassination", or are you REALLY willing to stand there and face down an M1 tank with your AR15?

So you'd prostrate yourself in the name of self preservation and live under tyranny?

1) How would I presume telepathy? I figure it for more of a classic, Freudian slip. "Forgiven" doesn't match up well with Foreign, unless I'm really missing something here.

2) Great! How about taking the next step and placing "Gun Free Zone" signs around your house and a sticker or two on whatever vehicles you, for the moment at least, own? Be proud of your earnest convictions here! Oh!...I'd almost forgot that you "don't really care" ;)

"Those who do own guns or want to buy guns might want ro get involved." Sigh!...You've missed that such is already happening? Good luck trying to find any "assault rifles" currently in stock anywhere, since they're flying off display shelves and walls now faster than EVER before. That obama's a truly brilliant little punk. ;)

" Bottom line is regulations will be placed on gun ownership." Gee! That's going to fix everything then...especially considering that over two THOUSAND gun laws currently exist! The real bottom line is that your sort inevitably depend on others to protect you from harm. I can't even begin to tell you how truly pathetic I find that sort of "philosophy" to be.

Really? How does Forgiven even fit in that sentence? Smart phones are a b!tch.

You think by getting involved I meant to go out and make gun dealers rich due to consumer ignorance? Yea, that makes a lot of sense.

There could be a billion laws, if the laws are useless then enforced or not it really does not matter. What you find to be pathetic is of no concern to me.

So you'd prostrate yourself in the name of self preservation and live under tyranny?

Again...who do you shoot? How do you define the enemy? Because it seems to me that the only way you will rise up in arms to fight tyranny, anarchy must be the order of the day. I mean...if 50% of American's feel that stricter gun laws are in order, and 50% view restrictions as a violation of the second amendment right and an act of tyranny - who is your enemy and how do you identify them?

Again...who do you shoot? How do you define the enemy? Because it seems to me that the only way you will rise up in arms to fight tyranny, anarchy must be the order of the day. I mean...if 50% of American's feel that stricter gun laws are in order, and 50% view restrictions as a violation of the second amendment right and an act of tyranny - who is your enemy and how do you identify them?

I doubt any action would come of something like that. Second amendment and the armed citizen would come into fruition if there was an active government effort at disarming the populace which would involve Constitutional violations across the board and a breakdown in government.

I doubt any action would come of something like that. Second amendment and the armed citizen would come into fruition if there was an active government effort at disarming the populace which would involve Constitutional violations across the board and a breakdown in government.

Now...define "disarming the populace", because I haven't found a single instance of the government wanting to "disarm the populace". I HAVE heard talk of banning one TYPE of weapon...I HAVE heard that, if those TYPES of weapons aren't banned, then restrict the size of the magazines. Those are things that you and other defenders of the second amendment regard as acts of tyranny, but I kind of view it as just common sense. Does that mean I'm in your gun sights?

Yet talk of the constitution and the fear that ALL our guns are at risk is what is being discussed. Not what is happening, but what MIGHT happen. And I still don't know how you tell the "good guys" from the bad guys.

Now...define "disarming the populace", because I haven't found a single instance of the government wanting to "disarm the populace". I HAVE heard talk of banning one TYPE of weapon...I HAVE heard that, if those TYPES of weapons aren't banned, then restrict the size of the magazines. Those are things that you and other defenders of the second amendment regard as acts of tyranny, but I kind of view it as just common sense. Does that mean I'm in your gun sights?

Yet talk of the constitution and the fear that ALL our guns are at risk is what is being discussed. Not what is happening, but what MIGHT happen. And I still don't know how you tell the "good guys" from the bad guys.

Any rational idea why FEMA needs 450 million rounds of hollow point ammo which is forbidden under the Geneva Protocols?
Any reason why FEMA needs APC's with machine gun fire slots?
Why is a government entity arming itself to the teeth....any reason for that?

Now...define "disarming the populace", because I haven't found a single instance of the government wanting to "disarm the populace".

1993 Clinton did public housing weapon sweeps without warrants.
New Orleans....... State, Local and BATF went door to door confiscating legally owned weapons in preparation for mass forced evacuation.
Where in the COTUS can they do this?

You are arguing with a guy who has never met a conspiracy that is untrue.

Trying to convince him that the government is not out to get him is a losing effort. He will continue to throw one conspiracy after another in an attempt to prove his point.

The good thing is that he is in a minority. Most people do not think like that and that was shown in the last election.

Que the next conspiracy post showing how everyone thinks like him....

You are arguing with a guy who has never met a conspiracy that is untrue.

Trying to convince him that the government is not out to get him is a losing effort. He will continue to throw one conspiracy after another in an attempt to prove his point.

The good thing is that he is in a minority. Most people do not think like that and that was shown in the last election.

Que the next conspiracy post showing how everyone thinks like him....

From some well known conspiracy activists:

"I'm convinced that we have to have federal legislation to build on. We're going to have to take one step at a time, and the first step is necessarily -- given the political realities -- going to be very modest. Of course, it's true that politicians will then go home and say, 'This is a great law. The problem is solved.' And it's also true that such statements will tend to defuse the gun-control issue for a time. So then we'll have to strengthen that law, and then again to strengthen that law, and maybe again and again. Right now, though, we'd be satisfied not with half a loaf but with a slice. Our ultimate goal -- total control of handguns in the United States -- is going to take time. My estimate is from seven to ten years. The problem is to slow down the increasing number of handguns sold in this country. The second problem is to get them all registered. And the final problem is to make the possession of *all* handguns and *all* handgun ammunition -- except for the military, policemen, licensed security guards, licensed sporting clubs, and licensed gun collectors -- totally illegal." Pete Shields, Chairman, Handgun Control Inc. "A Reporter At Large: Handguns", The New Yorker_, July 26, 1976, 57-58] (Note: Pete Shields was the founder of HCI and its first Chairman.)

"When we got organized as a country and we wrote a fairly radical Constitution with a radical Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of individual freedom to Americans ...And so a lot of people say there's too much personal freedom. When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit it. That's what we did in the announcement I made last weekend on the public housing projects, about how we're going to have weapon sweeps and more things like that to try to make people safer in their communities." President Bill Clinton, 3-22-94, MTV's "Enough is Enough"

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans..." Bill Clinton, USA Today, 11 March 1993, pg. 2a

"Gun Registration is not enough." Attorney General Janet Reno, 10 Dec 1993

"Waiting periods are only a step. Registration is only a step. The prohibition of private firearms is the goal." Attorney General Janet Reno

"What good does it do to ban some guns. All guns should be banned." Senator Howard Metzanbaum (D-OH)

1993 Clinton did public housing weapon sweeps without warrants.
New Orleans....... State, Local and BATF went door to door confiscating legally owned weapons in preparation for mass forced evacuation.
Where in the COTUS can they do this?

Wowser. And bfore Katrina, Bush didn't confiscate legal or illegal weapons in preparation for anything, and then Katrina hit and then the right pointed to the "thugs" in New Orleans shooting people with their guns. Maybe Clinton knew something Bush didn't.

Wowser. And bfore Katrina, Bush didn't confiscate legal or illegal weapons in preparation for anything, and then Katrina hit and then the right pointed to the "thugs" in New Orleans shooting people with their guns. Maybe Clinton knew something Bush didn't.

Problem was they weren't after your thugs.They were in middle class areas undamaged by flooding and looting. Explain that away.

Clinton knew something Bush didn't? So you're ok with upending the COTUS.

Problem was they weren't after your thugs.They were in middle class areas undamaged by flooding and looting. Explain that away.

During Katrina?? What they hell was Clinton doing trying to take guns before Katrina?

Back