Obama's secret assassins

Separate lines of text or bunch it together and Clinton is still all about trampling on those 'thugs' Constitutional rights no mater how you paint it.

He use sarcasm. Your righty friends printed 18 words and omitted OVER OVER 40 words that indicate that "the problem" was that HE had a chance for HIS fair say. Do you see how that works?
\

On the original topic of this thread...

I think there should be drone strikes and military firing squads for the traitors of this country. When the American Taliban popped up, I said they're like cockroaches, there are thousands more...hell Obama should start with his own party...and there are. Did we kill that loud mouth American who swore death and destruction on Americans but hid behind his pseudo-Muslim rhetoric and mask? He was from California...go figure...and his parents were well to do, so the son decided to be the American spokesman from al-Qaeda.

Is he still alive? Well release the drones and turn him to dust!

He use sarcasm. Your righty friends printed 18 words and omitted OVER OVER 40 words that indicate that "the problem" was that HE had a chance for HIS fair say. Do you see how that works?
\

Notice he did those sweeps too? Yeah he had his fair say because he the gov't.

See you're all supportive of crapping on the Constitution if it gets your way.

Like Signals sad...WTF this got to do with Barracks Hit men?

No...he "borrowed" them. After all...a day a the shooting range with her mentally deranged son and the automatic weapon was considered "family bonding" time.

Borrow; to take or obtain with the promise to return the same or an equivalent.

Steal; to take (the property of another or others) without permission or right, especially secretly or by force.

Which one of these definitions best describes what Adam Lanza did on 14 December 2012?

Nancy Lanza did not own an automatic weapon, therefore she never took her son to the shooting range with an automatic weapon. What is the difference between Nancy and Adam Lanza going to the shooting range and your future in-laws going to the shooting range? Are they doing it for "family bonding" purposes or are they going there to become proficient with their weapon so as to better protect themselves (responsible gun ownership)?

I'm not as worried about Government taking my guns away (mission impossible) as I am their ability to determine the mental health of the person wanting the gun. There are questions regarding mental health on form 4473 but until law enforcement has the ability to access your medical records they can only assume you are telling the truth. Should we give the Government the ability to access our medical records, and if so where does it stop?

Back