OCTOBER SURPRISE : Corona and Dow Jones !!

Hey Will!, Guess who disagrees with us?........ Box of Rocks!
Dimwit can’t even do proper math equations. 200,000 deaths world wide of a population of 7,800,000,000.

This supposed “pandemic” has wiped out a massive world wide population of staggering 0.0000256% leaving a measly 99.9999743% to survive this plague.

And he has the ballz to call others idiots?

Trump is an idiot and some of his cult followers actually believe him.
He sucks as a leader.
download.png

Dimwit can’t even do proper math equations. 200,000 deaths world wide of a population of 7,800,000,000.

This supposed “pandemic” has wiped out a massive world wide population of staggering 0.0000256% leaving a measly 99.9999743% to survive this plague.

And he has the ballz to call others idiots?
Ahh yes but despite all his rage........

Knock yourself out bubba
480-A8876-BE89-4-DE5-8-A03-6-AA3-C1-F36159.jpg

You're right..I didn't hear the word Lysol or Clorox, but I am pretty sure I heard "disinfectant" . And wasn't aware that the disinfectant that they used on the scalpel's could be put into my body to kill germs on contact, but I'm so glad that our president had the foresight to recommend that a medical doctor to look into this. I'm also researching the secret bottling sunlight to use internally.

You're right..I didn't hear the word Lysol or Clorox, but I am pretty sure I heard "disinfectant" . And wasn't aware that the disinfectant that they used on the scalpel's could be put into my body to kill germs on contact, but I'm so glad that our president had the foresight to recommend that a medical doctor to look into this. I'm also researching the secret bottling sunlight to use internally.

You do know that this has been a thing for decades.
49-D3333-A-796-D-4-B64-AE2-F-EA8-D315427-A9.jpg

21-DDF369-F5-EE-49-EB-98-C3-337-BDE205127.jpg

Latest posts