On-Line W-2

Got my in email today. At first glance, it appears that the numbers match. What did everyone have listed wrong so I know what to double check?
My total earnings for the year end at Nov. 30. The numbers match my Nov. 30 pay stub, so I am missing my December earnings. The per diem amounts are wrong as well. I think I flew more than 28 hours last year-just guessing that's wrong!

Ok...so now I'm trying to access my W-2 online. I can't get logged in. I thought I knew what my username and password are, but alas, it doesn't work. So I follow the "Forgot my user ID" link. It asks for my name, my birthdate, and my city of birth. I fill in the blanks and it tells me that I am wrong. Now as far as I know, those three items have never changed. It tells me to contact my administrator (you can see were this is going). So I call payroll and am told that only xxxxx knows how to fix this. So I am connected to xxxxx and get a recording that says she is on the line and that I CANNOT leave a message because her mailbox is full. Thanks a lot.

Can anyone refresh my memory on how the sign up worked for this online W-2? Did we choose our own username and password, or was it chosen by the system? I'm looking for any sliver of hope here.

Thanks

Ok...so now I'm trying to access my W-2 online. I can't get logged in. I thought I knew what my username and password are, but alas, it doesn't work. So I follow the "Forgot my user ID" link. It asks for my name, my birthdate, and my city of birth. I fill in the blanks and it tells me that I am wrong. Now as far as I know, those three items have never changed. It tells me to contact my administrator (you can see were this is going). So I call payroll and am told that only xxxxx knows how to fix this. So I am connected to xxxxx and get a recording that says she is on the line and that I CANNOT leave a message because her mailbox is full. Thanks a lot.

Can anyone refresh my memory on how the sign up worked for this online W-2? Did we choose our own username and password, or was it chosen by the system? I'm looking for any sliver of hope here.

Thanks
Your username shoud be: First initial in caps, then lastname with first letter in caps @USAIRWAYS. Your password is whatever you decided-can't help you with that. Hope this helps. Don't be in a hurry to file, I heard there's still problems so double check everything especially if you're a f/a.

Your username shoud be: First initial in caps, then lastname with first letter in caps @USAIRWAYS. Your password is whatever you decided-can't help you with that. Hope this helps. Don't be in a hurry to file, I heard there's still problems so double check everything especially if you're a f/a.

QUICKCALL.....you are the bomb! It worked just fine. Thanks a million!

mine is wrong off that system. it doesn't matter how you log in online or if you get it via mail. It's not a correct form. be careful as your union should have told you this at the outset.

I registered for this, never heard from them after the registration confirmation. Weren't we supposed to get an email when it was available?

Guess what showed up in snail mail today? Yup my paper W-2

mine is wrong off that system. it doesn't matter how you log in online or if you get it via mail. It's not a correct form. be careful as your union should have told you this at the outset.

The company sent a message via catcrew yesterday informing us of an error on our W2s. They said they will be sending a W2C out by the end of the week.

I wonder how much this mistake cost and who will have to answer for this? How many months of selling cokes will it take to recover from this latest mess?

Time to go back to sticky tabs....this company can't get anything computer related right.

If we all did our jobs as poorly as some of the people in the Tempe offices do, then we'd all be fired immediately. I don't understand why people are not held accountable for the HUGE fiasco's that go on around here.
But then again, if you're just screwing the employess, it's probably no big deal.

Tempe payroll proably got confused with that daylight savings time problem. The month of December just doesn't exist. It could be worse, at least we got paid!!

Can't wait to hear how they will spin this one. Another promise not thought through.

Uh oh :huh: .....as SK said before.....maybe it was that pesky jetstream again! :unsure:

The online w-2's are wrong, the paper w-2's are wrong. How many of you have already done your e-z form and sent it in? So now it will have to be an ammended return, probably owe more, and perhaps a penalty from the IRS. Wow, did they come thru again!!!! Gotta love the way this company is run from the top to the bottom. Wonder if Dougs is wrong too?

Back