Our Reward

I'll respectfully disagree with you there. Management had no qualms at all about cutting management headcount.

Maybe the level of management you worked around.

In Tulsa, management ranks are back to pre layoff numbers.

Between Admin Supervisors to handle attendance discussions and the CI group, the numbers may actually be higher now!

To an individual who remains ignorant behind an alias it is easy to perceive things as "all wrong" when in fact reality speaks the truth.

If AMFA is indeed "all wrong" where are the representational elections to remove them with a different union?

If the twu is "all right" why did they not win an election at Continental recently?

You claim AMFA was a "trivial menace" to the twu international? Boy, that is a remarkable statement coming from an alias using coward who agrees with inflating an eligability list with DEAD PEOPLE & PEOPLE NOT EVEN IN MY CRAFT & CLASS.

Why should airlines be afraid of AMFA you ask? Well to put it simply to you it is not AMFA they should fear, it is the skilled AMTs that they should respect. But with your twu international owning my contract and NOT allowing elections for int. officers (thereby ensuring no accountability) AA should have no fears. The twu should fear the AMT though.

For your hiding in the shadows of anonymity I will understand how you would fear anything. :ph34r:

ken, With your posts you are always playing defense. They always represent themselves as well rehearsed, and the substance is always of past events. You really have no idea of how to progress do you?

Hey boah, did cha git some a dat BBQ boloney????
Dang...I bet you love a big ole' slab a dat meat by-product...
Hey did Birdshite clean the sauce off his hands before he tried to stick them in Romano's pockets?? How 'bout choo ther, boah...? :p :p

Are you Hackman's brother?? You appear to be cut from the same cloth. :shock:

Hey boah, did cha git some a dat BBQ boloney????
Dang...I bet you love a big ole' slab a dat meat by-product...
Hey did Birdshite clean the sauce off his hands before he tried to stick them in Romano's pockets?? How 'bout choo ther, boah...? :p :p

And yet another comment from the poster child for the "functionally challenged"....

Hey what's that Billybob??? I guess the 514 bubba crowd is seen in about the same light by some other than myself. Imagine what Mr Our-pay thinks....:rolleyes:

Iff'in I give ya two hogs....and a BBQ baloney samich... :blink:

Hey what's that Billybob??? I guess the 514 bubba crowd is seen in about the same light by some other than myself. Imagine what Mr Our-pay thinks....:rolleyes:

Iff'in I give ya two hogs....and a BBQ baloney samich... :blink:

Yep, I was right. My guess.....in-breeding!! ;)

Yep, I was right. My guess.....in-breeding!! ;)
Looky here, twu 514 goobers made a funny. Only thing being in Tulsa, it isn't so funny.

"Gee daddy, how come the man in that 514 TWU Proud t-shirt eating BBQ baloney has his eyes so close together"???

"It's not nice to stare son".... :rolleyes:

And yet another comment from the poster child for the "functionally challenged"....

From my personal observations I would say that BBQ balogna is quite the delicacy over in Tulsa...and the dialect is very authentic.
So tell me HSS, you did enjoy the bologna, didn't you?
You must not be in denial, tell Dr. Freud erverything. B)

Come now Bill, I know you went down to Tulsa to git some a dat Q! Got ya a big ole' slab a dat baloney, a Big Gulp and a bag of pork rinds...umh, umh, umh I bet yous in Hawg heaven! Did cha git some catfish??
Remember Bill, catfish is not sea food! :lol: :lol:

The 2004/2006 Performance Share Plan Cost
The total number of 2004 - 2006 Performance Share Plan shares is 3,100,000. The 2006 Management Compensation Plan also includes 900,000 Deferred Units. At the current AMR stock price of $37.39, the total Performance Share Plan and Deferred Unit payout to AMR executives will be approximately $236,491,750, which will be paid on April 19, 2007.

The number is now:

$240,097,000

The number is now:

$240,097,000

It could be $500 million. TULSA could care less as long as they got theirs!

The best part is that the TULSA guys believe BURCHETTE when he says he's gonna "put his hands" in the company's pockets come contract time. They believe ANYTHING he tells them.
Come contract time, the company is going to tell the union to go pound dirt and be happy to still keep TULSA up and running so they can collect union dues.