Outsourcing; what else can we outsource?

gonzo

Veteran
Oct 17, 2005
Someone mentioned to me that they had put in a "suggestion" on how to save more money. They submitted it on the Compass web site.

The outsourcing involved the company officers. At least one in particular:

"if we were to outsource DP we could possibly save the company over $500,000.oo a year. Think about it......we could get someone from China for about $50,000.oo annually. $500,000.oo annually is a large sum to save. The board could do the actual running of the company and the CEO from China would be just a "front man". This is something to definitely think about".

The outsource company could be called Company Officer Resources Project Outsource Review Association & Temporary Employees or C.O.R.P.O.R.A.T.E

Any other ideas???? :)

Someone mentioned to me that they had put in a "suggestion" on how to save more money. They submitted it on the Compass web site.

"if we were to outsource DP we could possibly save the company over $500,000.oo a year. Think about it......we could get someone from China for about $50,000.oo annually. $500,000.oo annually is a large sum to save. The board could do the actual running of the company and the CEO from China would be just a "front man". This is something to definitely think about".

The outsource company could be called Company Officer Resources Project Outsource Review Association & Temporary Employees or C.O.R.P.O.R.A.T.E

that must be some good stuff your smokin

meet your new CEO Karl Childers

Well, as most or our board members have jobs already, I'd like to know exactly how they would be convinced to give their careers (lucrative ones) up to run the daily operation of a major airline? It would take a helluva lot more than $500k, I can tell you that much. Then you have the added problem that every board member would be a company insider, which no shareholders want in any company, with the possible exception of Berkshire Hathaway.

Now that would be interesting, wouldn't it? Imagine trying to understand a CEO who can't speak a lick of the English. :p

What's the difference in hiring consultants for the same job Labor Relations should be doing (for example Jerry G. is a consultant for labor contracts now, why in the hell do you need Al Hem. or John Headb.)? Just hire consultants to do the job and move on to the next. Same with CEOs, We've gone through 5 in 4 years and they ALL came in with more money than they left with.

Its a damn revolving door.