Palin's Email's Released

dapoes

Veteran
May 17, 2008
Gotta love liberals and their endless chase for All Things Palin. Sarah is laughing at them...all the way to the bank.

What's the left going to do if/when they find out that she was an effective and efficient administrator?

Palin So “Irrelevant,” Media (NYT and WAPO)Begs For Help In Sifting Through Her Emails

How many emails? Figures range from 20,000 to upwards of 24,000. They cover a large time period – December 2006 to September 2008 – and the same media machine that couldn’t find anything wrong, or even worth investigating, as far as Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama were concerned, is now asking readers to help them pour through the emails and get the dirt on Palin.

SHOCKING EXCERPTS: Palin Emails Show Phrases Like “Holy Flippin’ Crap”

Of course the NYT is hard pressed to find anything that resembles a scandal, best they could find: "Palin emails show her upset by inaccurate media reports". Back then, I guess she expected them to tell the truth. Big mistake.

Palin also put serving Alaskans over soothing legislators: http://www.crivellawest.net/palin2011/pdf/14046.pdf

BTW: LA Times Won’t Release Obama-Khalidi Tape But Posts 24,000 Sarah Palin Emails
In 2008 The LA Times withheld a video that contained footage of Barack Obama celebrating with a group of Palestinians who were openly hostile towards Israel. Barack Obama reportedly even gave a toast to a former PLO operative, Rashid Khalidi, at this celebration. This was something the LA Times hid from the American public before the election. The media refused to release the video.

palin-syndrome.jpg

MSM all over this...............I guess its the biggest story since the Resurrection?

Must be no other news worthy stories affecting the American worker.....unless you all wrapped

up with Anthony's Wiener.

MSM all over this...............I guess its the biggest story since the Resurrection?

Must be no other news worthy stories affecting the American worker.....unless you all wrapped

up with Anthony's Wiener.
It is a little early to jump on the "I told you so" bandwagon concerning these emails.

I think enough time has passed and enough evidence mounted to jump on the Wiener.

It is a little early to jump on the "I told you so" bandwagon concerning these emails.

I think enough time has passed and enough evidence mounted to jump on the Wiener.

So its an important issue?

Been about 4 years, Squire.

And what would the end result of all this drooling over her e-mailings provide at this juncture?

"We didn't get it right the last election, now's our time..."

Allow the phrase, "Today President Ron Paul announced" to just flow from your sad Progressive lips.

Don't worry Tech, we'll save the social safety net! We'll put on a Play, I'll be Mickey Rooney and you can be Judy Garland, we'll save the mortgage

Do the math, 24,000 pages divided by all the sad liberals that hate her. They have already read all of them. What did they find? Nothing!

Who looks like a fool? You and your liberal miscreants.

1-1-head-up-ass.jpg

Okay, now that Palin’s emails are out, we’ll wait for the media to insist that other high profile politicians release all their emails. What are the odds that the MSM will finally dig into Obama's past after they’re finished spell checking Sarah Palin’s emails from 5 years ago?

Even the uber liberal hack blog Huuffpoop cant find any dirt except for this:

Palin Emails Show Engaged Leader Who Sought VP Nod

JUNEAU, Alaska -- There are no bombshells, no "gotcha" moments.

The emails of Sarah Palin – more than 24,000 pages of them released Friday by the state of Alaska from her first two years as governor – paint a picture of an image-conscious, driven leader, closely involved with the day-to-day duties of running the state and riding herd on the signature issues of her administration.

Oh the shock and horrror the liberals fanatics must feel that the worst they can find is "driven leader, closely involved with the day-to-day duties of running the state".

On Meet the press Sunday AM: Video:Palin emails ‘great big nothingburger’

Meanwhile business as usual...Obama skips family time at Camp David, heads back to DC for to golf

Let the Liberals salivate over everything Palin.................while Herman Cain sneaks up behind them ! Will never know what hit them !

Now I'm sure Libs will vote for Cain, otherwise they'll be considered racist's ! :unsure:

Aquila Power

Let the Liberals salivate over everything Palin.................while Herman Cain sneaks up behind them ! Will never know what hit them !

Now I'm sure Libs will vote for Cain, otherwise they'll be considered racist's ! :unsure:

The Republicans won't even vote for Cain.

How was your treatment for 'exhaustion'?

Latest posts

Back