Palin's Email's Released

Why do I get the feeling that this whole thing is going to end up a yawn fest?

It already has. It has backfired on the liberals who were so wanting to find dirt, but alas all they found was someone who was effective and engaged with her state. Imagine that!

Like I said before, Sarah Palin is laughing all the way to the bank, thanks to the obsessive left!

It already has. It has backfired on the liberals who were so wanting to find dirt, but alas all they found was someone who was effective and engaged with her state. Imagine that!

Like I said before, Sarah Palin is laughing all the way to the bank, thanks to the obsessive left!

Well you sure couldn't afford to buy the publicity the left caused since the day she was nominated for VP. I have noticed that there has been a marked silence so far from our somewhat normally boisterous colleagues on the Left.

That giant sucking sound is the Credibility of the left being removed from the arena.

The fact that you mention politics and credibility in the same sentence seems to indicate a detachment from reality.

Any publicity Palin gets is good publicity for the left. The more popular she gets the more it draws away from any legitimate candidate that might pop up.

The republicans were doing the same stupid stuff when Clinton stuff was released. Is a feeding frenzy when the info is released. You act as if this is the first time it has happened. Guess what. It will not be the last.

Stop pretending that conservative crap does not smell like liberal crap.

The fact that you mention politics and credibility in the same sentence seems to indicate a detachment from reality.

Any publicity Palin gets is good publicity for the left. The more popular she gets the more it draws away from any legitimate candidate that might pop up.

The republicans were doing the same stupid stuff when Clinton stuff was released. Is a feeding frenzy when the info is released. You act as if this is the first time it has happened. Guess what. It will not be the last.

Stop pretending that conservative crap does not smell like liberal crap.

I'll take the conservative crap over the Libtard crap any day , thank you !

Q:What have we learned since before Bill Clinton dating back to the Reagan years at least about the left leaning/controlled media?
A: They only attack and seek to assassinate the reputation and character of those they fear the most.

Q: Who in this country has had a bigger less lubricated anal probe than Sarah Palin by the MSM/Liberal bias types?
A: No one in recent memory except for Gingrich in 1994 with the Contract for America.

Q: OK, well if she is as stupid as most on the Left proclaim her to be, why waste time on attacking her?
A: They're scared to death of her because she resonates with a large audience of folks that despise the Left and all it stands for. The Fear comes in when the thought of her popularity spreading to the Independent voter runs through their head.

Here's this woman, a self proclaimed "Hockey Mom" who has risen to a position to where her views are heard. The East Coast Republican Establishment would like her to go away just as much as the Democrats would, maybe more. The whole political class is having a #### Canary over the likes of Sarah Palin, Herman Cain, Michele Bachmann, Ron and Rand Paul and the rest of the Congressional Freshman Class as they are being served notice that business as usual will no longer be tolerated.

This just in:

Palin Emails ‘Enhance Her Reputation'
Monday, 13 Jun 2011 02:26 PM
By Martin Gould

The media’s relentless chase for Sarah Palin’s emails has backfired so much that their release will end up helping her rather than harming her. The 13,000 missives show the former Alaskan governor to be “idealistic, conscientious, humorous, and humane,” says Britain's Telegraph.

Toby Harnden, the website’s U.S. editor, says the release of the messages seems likely to leave Palin’s reputation “considerably enhanced.”

“One can only assume that the left-leaning editors who dispatched teams
Sarah Palin, emails, Toby Harnden, Pete Rouse, Obama
of reporters to remote Juneau, the Alaskan capital, to pore over the emails in the hope of digging up a scandal are now viewing the result as a rather poor return on their considerable investment,” Harnden writes.

Among the emails that make Palin look good, he points out, is one from May 2007 where she insists that all alcohol in the governor’s mansion should be removed because teens visiting during prom and graduation season may be tempted.

More Here, So much for stupid

You want a reasoned response to unsubstantiated hyperbole? We have had this discussion several times already. I see no reason to entertain it again.

So if you want to believe that the Liberals are scared of Palin u go right ahead. Go ahead andnput her on the ticket with Paul and let me know how that works for you.

Im going to the USS Midway for flag day today.

Even your attempts at the pejorative are derivative. How delightful...

Don't worry Kev, I still love ya! just not in that "special" Ms Tree kinda way! :D :D :D

And I say that even though you are one of those Hippie, Commie. Pinko Liberal types! :D :D :D :D

You want a reasoned response to unsubstantiated hyperbole? We have had this discussion several times already. I see no reason to entertain it again.

So if you want to believe that the Liberals are scared of Palin u go right ahead. Go ahead andnput her on the ticket with Paul and let me know how that works for you.

Im going to the USS Midway for flag day today.

Burning one 'er what?

photoshop_062111_A.jpg

That faint aroma of smoke is from the the Progressive heads exploding and bursting into flame when they went through 25,000 e-mails and found NOTHING to blame their failed agenda of $4/gal Gasoline, 9.2% Unemployment and a 14.3 trillion national debt on Palon.

While her record as Governor of Alaska does not IMO make her Presidential material, neither does it prove her to be the abject failure that is Barack Obama and he is President already.

It's nice to see that the Progressive biased media has turned their sights on Michele Bachmann, who has shown herself to have the ability to not only absorb their slings and arrows but the ability to deflect and return effective fire.

I sincerely hope they continue their unrelenting attack on both Palin & Bachmann as their mean spirited assault upon two people whose values have far more in common with those in the Supermarket than they do with those in the stock market will ultimately backfire. 25,000 e-mails and no smoking gun would likely be the beginning of the back lash.

Latest posts

Back