Pan Am International Flight Academy Questions

FormulaW66

May 13, 2003
i am about to enroll in the Pan Am International Flight Academy. I was wondering what people think of this school and if it is one of the best and quickest ways to get in to avation. If anyone is or has gone to this school could you tell me what you think of the school??? Thanks for any replys

I hope this isnt too late..... and you're already there, but I went to Pan Am for a little while, not worth it.... ;) If you're going to the one in Phoenix walk across the parking lot to Westwind, don't believe all the BS Pan Am will try to fill your head with about Westwind and about Pan Am's "wonderful" program. I'm now at Westwind and its a total 180 in the opposite direction, it's great!

yes it is too late!

i started last august here in florida. so far i have my privite with instrument rating. i am thinking of finishing my commercial single and going somewhere else.

thanks for the reply!!!

Formula--

A friend of mine went there, and left about the same time as you're planning to. Not sure what the problem is there, but it seemed like several of his classmates felt the same way. But hey, at least the weather in Ft. Pierce is nice, right? Good luck to you.

P.S. Nice webpage too.

Check out the CFI course and price at Phoenix East Aviation, located in Daytona Beach. It looks like they have a good program, prices and their CFI's are being hired by the Regionals. There is no waiting for employment as a CFI.

Latest posts