Pensions Are Already Underfunded by $14.1 billion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have posted your own phone number with something to the effect of “stalkers please call me instead.” Thank you for confirming that your address is in the same region as your phone number.

I did that long after you posted my home city, which I have never posted online. That's a security issue regarding my family, which you blatently disregarded. You put them and my property directly at risk by announcing I'm away from home on a trip. I don't post my home city anywhere online, Tim. Nor do I post my whereabouts on Facebook, I don't do so in Twitter, and I certainly wouldn't do so here.

And, for the record, where a phone number is doesn't necessarily correlate to where I live. I could be like you, with a Skype number, or a number at my office which forwards to my cell. I'm home based, and my office phone number has no relation to where my office actually is.

It is NOT stalking for ANYONE to repost the same information which you have publicly disclosed.

Hmmm, by your definition, it wouldn't be stalking for me to post information you've authorized and/or publicly disclosed on the Cherokee Presbytery's website. Got it.

You love to twist things to your benefit, Tim. Sad.

I'm done with the discussion here. Maybe I'll email you and we can continue offline.

Reactions: 6 people
I assume you meant "divided?" Auto Correct fail?

And yeah, the attacks are certainly not limited to one state; the assault on labor is occurring nationally.

Organized Labor has the power to stop the attacks within a few hours.
But we have no leader with the guts or balls to make that happen.

It appears to be much easier to play the coward and be the victim than to take a stand and pull off a nation wide strike that would change the direction of our future

Reactions: 1 person
If this leader did appear, how many would follow the call for this national wildcat strike?

I understand your point, but one only needs to look around and see that organized labor is not looked upon favorably by the masses right now. A national wildcat strike would only reinforce that.

Sad, but true.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.