PHL FA Lori Stansbury

etops1

Veteran
Dec 6, 2003
It is with a very heavy heart that I announce the passing of PHL F/A and my friend Lori Stansbury. She was an amazing person . Truely loved by many in the PHL base and elsewhere. She will be truely missed . There is a huge hole in the USAirways Flight Attendant roster at this time.Words simply just cannot describe the loss that that we are dealing with at USAirways right now. More info will be posted as it becomes available . All we know is that she passed peacefully in her sleep yesterday morning . Way to young for this to happen but I guess God needed her up there ASAP for something special . Rest in Peace my good friend :-(

Lori was truly a gem who will be sorely missed by so many. God bless you Lori! We all miss you!

The Celebration for Lori Stansbury's Final Homecoming will be held on April 23, 2009 Mt. Zion Baptist Church 520 Lewis Street Havre De Grace, MD; 11:00-11:45 Family visitation, 11:45 Service begins.

May she Rest In Peace. May the Good Lord take care and watch over her and her entire family intheir timeof need. My thoughts and prayers go out to her and her entire family

Back