PHL on 7/29

Okay with all the director's in PHL to fix the problems, and this mess happens.

we deserve respect for the work that we do, none of those top
directors and moving up the ladder to Doug, can or would do our job any better than we can.

HEY TOP BRASS TAKE THAT TO THE BANK........................................

Hey they wouldnt know were to start. :up: :up: :up:

After arriving at Philadelphia Airport on US Airways my luggage never
showed at the baggage area claim, so I went to the lost luggage office and
told the woman there that my bags never showed up. She smiled and told me not to worry because she was a trained professional and I was in good
hands.
"Now," she asked me, has your plane arrived yet?"

3000 bags. That is awesome.

Well, I guess that's just too bad, isn't it, DoUgIe? Don't worry; I'm sure you'll still get your bonus.

You can make it happen. Just take your dough. Cash the check and get it all in dollar bills. Fill your pool - take a nosedive - feel the luxury.

I said that if all you cared about was money it would eventually be your undoing. I've stated it in a couple other posts so far. Now your baggage meltdowns are occuring without a corresponding holiday. Your airline is falling apart around you. Your employees don't believe you. Your passengers are leaving.

You can't fix it, and I won't help you try. You have screwed all of us, but you'll still get that bonus. Oh, yes...you'll make sure you're rewarded for failure.

You don't need task forces and consultants, but you went ahead and sent them into unnecessary action. You are too arrogant to listen to your employees. You think you know how to do it better than anyone else.

Synergies and value: You were busy building concepts that failed to materialize instead of building a better airline like you said you would.

So, why don't you hop a plane to Philadelphia, walk down to baggage reroute and get to work? Use your QIK/SHARES garbage and do it the way it's supposed to be done. Then forward all of it. By the time you're done, it should be next week. Then that nice dive in the pool will feel so nice.

Well, I guess that's just too bad, isn't it, DoUgIe? Don't worry; I'm sure you'll still get your bonus.

You can make it happen. Just take your dough. Cash the check and get it all in dollar bills. Fill your pool - take a nosedive - feel the luxury.

I said that if all you cared about was money it would eventually be your undoing. I've stated it in a couple other posts so far. Now your baggage meltdowns are occuring without a corresponding holiday. Your airline is falling apart around you. Your employees don't believe you. Your passengers are leaving.

You can't fix it, and I won't help you try. You have screwed all of us, but you'll still get that bonus. Oh, yes...you'll make sure you're rewarded for failure.

You don't need task forces and consultants, but you went ahead and sent them into unnecessary action. You are too arrogant to listen to your employees. You think you know how to do it better than anyone else.

Synergies and value: You were busy building concepts that failed to materialize instead of building a better airline like you said you would.

So, why don't you hop a plane to Philadelphia, walk down to baggage reroute and get to work? Use your QIK/SHARES garbage and do it the way it's supposed to be done. Then forward all of it. By the time you're done, it should be next week. Then that nice dive in the pool will feel so nice.
What does it cost to deliver 3000 bags? Hey sandcastle spit out some figures.......and is ross bononno really gone? things will only change when corporate invest in thier most valuable resource and that my friends are the ones doing the work. Poor Camille, sent to philly to be made into a sacrifical lamb, brainwashed to believe that her job is secure. Comacho......what he's in his late twenties whats he know...there are partimers with more experience. Nothing will change untill the home office is just due west of ORD...............................................COME ON GUYS HOW ABOUT ANOTHER ICECREAM SOCIAL.....IT'S ONLY 100 PLUS IN THE DESERT

PRINCE of PAWOB's how well said Sir. At a time like this there is nothing like good old OJT to show us how to fix it.
Have ya seen any of the fine eletes out there on the ramp yet. :up: :up: :up:

After arriving at Philadelphia Airport on US Airways my luggage never
showed at the baggage area claim, so I went to the lost luggage office and
told the woman there that my bags never showed up. She smiled and told me not to worry because she was a trained professional and I was in good
hands.
"Now," she asked me, has your plane arrived yet?"

Can't resist. This post just cries out for the old vaudeville joke as a response to that question. "No, I just flew in from Pittsburgh, and Boy, are my arms tired."

(I shall now go stand in the corner and contemplate my misdeed. :lol: )

PRINCE of PAWOB's how well said Sir. At a time like this there is nothing like good old OJT to show us how to fix it.
Have ya seen any of the fine eletes out there on the ramp yet. :up: :up: :up:

Why? Are we supposed to be receiving visitors soon? I know the station audit starts tomorrow. Seems odd that we're getting audited, considering we don't really need to be worried about by Tempe or anyone else.

Oh, well...another waste of time.

Back