Pilot seniority arbitration award is out

Yup,

They used to work for a real airline. One that used to pay the best and hire the best. Guess you guys never knew what that was at AWA. What's even worse, your qualifications are so sub par you wouldn't even get an interview.

Later,
Eye

ooookay.

You're stable.

BTW, Who said, "exB717Flyer, your opinion speaks volumes being ex-TWA and getting the stapler treament from AA. More people ought to heed your advice. I can't do anything about this merger integration; this thing is out of our hands and into arbitration. Let the chips fall where they may."

What's even worse, your qualifications are so sub par you wouldn't even get an interview.
That very same comment was directed toward the USAir (East) guys in 2000 when you were arguing DOH with the UAL pilots and salivating over our 777 and 747 flying. UAL hiring board would have never given many of you a second glance. Back then the comment enraged the US pilots.

Amazing how the shoe is now on the other foot.

Nothing but a bunch of Hypocrites. :down:

"UAL hiring board would have never given many of you a second glance. Back then the comment enraged the US pilots.

Guess again. I was "hired" whilst you guys were just going on strike...but didn't take the job via having some morals against scabbing...unlike perhaps yourself?...or at least many of your coworkers. You may personally want to rethink what a "class act" UAL, and yourself actually are :lol:

"UAL hiring board would have never given many of you a second glance. Back then the comment enraged the US pilots.
Guess again. I was "hired" whilst you guys were just going on strike...but didn't take the job via having some morals against scabbing...unlike perhaps yourself?...or at least many of your coworkers. You may personally want to rethink what a "class act" UAL, and yourself actually are :lol:
Hey Brain Surgeon... I said in 2000, not 1985. There was no strike in 2000. Plus during any strike ALPA is not involved in the hiring process. During a strike, the company is desperate and will offer a job to any crackpot with a license. Which explains your case.

Anyway, I didn't make that statement in 2000, but I had heard it directed to USAir and it wasn't received well. My point was to show what hypocrites you guys are and how the shoe is on the other foot.

Yup,

They used to work for a real airline. One that used to pay the best and hire the best. Guess you guys never knew what that was at AWA. What's even worse, your qualifications are so sub par you wouldn't even get an interview.

Later,
Eye

Hey Eyehole...You opened the can a worms so I decided to go fishin'. If the East's collective qualifications are so superior, explain this: (I wonder how long this will take to get censored?)

Well, I had a photo to post but in retrospect, decided in was not in good taste to post it. Let's just say the root beer guys' safety record in the last 20 years speaks for itself....pretty danm good pilots considering our sub par qualifications. Now, for the UASSAir gods, well, I guess it also speaks for itself.

Signed,

Tired of your CRAPOLA

I can't wait for this convoluted retort!!!! :D :D

Hey Eyehole...You opened the can a worms so I decided to go fishin'. If the East's collective qualifications are so superior, explain this: (I wonder how long this will take to get censored?)

Well, I had a photo to post but in retrospect, decided in was not in good taste to post it. Let's just say the root beer guys' safety record in the last 20 years speaks for itself....pretty danm good pilots considering our sub par qualifications. Now, for the UASSAir gods, well, I guess it also speaks for itself.

Signed,

Tired of your CRAPOLA

I can't wait for this convoluted retort!!!! :D :D

Both of you guys need to knock it off. There is nothing "sub-par" about the West qualifications and no need to post a picture of a smoking hole in the ground.

A320 Driver :angry:

crackxv4.jpg

"Hey Brain Surgeon... I said in 2000, not 1985. There was no strike in 2000. Plus during any strike ALPA is not involved in the hiring process. During a strike, the company is desperate and will offer a job to any crackpot with a license. Which explains your case."

Sigh..well "Brain Surgeon"..and if that's your best..it seems ever more likely that you were amongst those that your esteemd UAL hired that are severely handicapped in english expression...I was "hired" prior to the strike. I didn't see fit to cross the line...unlike the scabs currently there...perhaps you're one?

Do you recall the post lawsuit period when UAL did, in fact..."offer a job to any crackpot with a license".. as long as said crackpot fit the supposed discrimination previously in place. I'm beginning to envision you as a possible beneficiary of that as well.

Love Fest over. My ? to you would be why you think anyone here cares about UAL's issues, or your thoughts on ours?

My ? to you would be why you think anyone here cares about UAL's issues, or your thoughts on ours?

Try to grasp this concept... I am completely indifferent to you, or your opinions, or the fact that you don't like mine.

However, there are many on this forum who agree with me and appreciate my input. (As evidenced by the responses I get from many.) I Don't think you can say the same.

ALPA merger policy and this precedent setting award is every pilot's business. And I fully support the ALPA leadership and the US West pilots.

I think the fact that you throw lame insults in a meager attempt to inflame others, simply goes to prove your lack of character and integrity and ability to engage in debate.

I'm beginning to envision you as a possible beneficiary of that as well.

FYI I was hired on my own merits, first time around, no quota, no special status or consideration. I am former TWA, non-military, and was one of the youngest in my class. (I also did not demand my TWA DOH when I quit there and took my skills to UAL) I was hired long after the strike was ancient history, and if you had even the slightest clue you would realize that, unlike at USAir, a 767 first officer at UAL hasn't been around long enough to have even seen the strike of '85.

Your assumptions are really making you look foolish.

Additionally, you only demonstrate your ignorance when you type contradictory statements. It is impossible to be both a scab and a person hired due to quotas imposed on UAL by the courts, since those eras are separated by about 10-15 years.

Keep trying though. Your attempts to jab at me do make for some limited amounts of entertainment.

P.S. Please do us all a favor and learn to use the quote function properly, and write in full, coherent sentences. Your posts are difficult to read at best and your cryptic grammar and punctuation makes most of what you write illegible. Thanks.

"Try to grasp this concept... I am completely indifferent to you, or your opinions, or the fact that you don't like mine."

So why continue a diatribe for half of a page? :lol:

"However, there are many on this forum who agree with me and appreciate my input. (As evidenced by the responses I get from many.) I Don't think you can say the same."

Sigh...OK..You can be Prom King this year.

"non-military, and was one of the youngest in my class."

Explains rather much right there....Despite such a modest beginning; You're the first poster I've read who talks about "my skills" :lol:

"if you had even the slightest clue you would realize that, unlike at USAir, a 767 first officer at UAL hasn't been around long enough to have even seen the strike of '85."

I recall it well, had a slot ready..and I didn't cross the line..don't thank me you little twerp :lol:

"It is impossible to be both a scab and a person hired due to quotas imposed on UAL by the courts,"

You're correct there..but your precious UAL has plenty of Scabs as well as quota people onboard.

Latest posts

Back