Pilots Invited To Crystal City?

I think they will, depends on who actually from the IAM went.

Dude,
That was the best one yet. :lol:

Hey....Is the concession stand still closed??? :lol:

I am still hearing thay U needs cash from the pilots. :up:

if the iam went i cannot imagine what went on with them and the mgmt on the inside! afterall, the union wont have 30 cities and 600 employees to get paycuts from since we in the cities sacrificed for the phl to keep their precious catering

It is my understanding Bruce Lakefield was in New York City today working on merger/exit financing, the 10 additional aircraft that will be removed from service are B737s, and the America West merger will “likelyâ€￾ happen in the not-to-distant future.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

B)

I'll Bet Bruce Lakefield is looking forward to turning the reigns over to a team that is more adept at running an airline, and riding off into retirement. Lets hope that rational decisions are made when it comes to renewing the contracts of the current players.

;)

Whoa.... flashback.

It is my understanding Stephen Wolf was in New York City today working on merger/ exit financing and the United merger will “likelyâ€￾ happen in the not-to-distant future.

Look at that! Change 2 words and all of the sudden its 2001!

Whoa.... flashback.

It is my understanding Seth Schofield was in New York City today working on merger/ exit financing and the United merger will “likelyâ€￾ happen in the not-to-distant future.

Look at that! Change 2 words and all of the sudden its 1995!

Regards,

USA320Pilot

P.S. I was simply reporting what happened in LGA today and conversations management had with employees.

This JUST IN..... The IAM said they will have to print more WILL STRIKE IF PROVOKED shirts up if we have to make a stand..... a last stand. And we are a force to be reckoned with, I think.

700UW said:
I think they will, depends on who actually from the IAM went.
[post="266744"][/post]​

When they decide whats best for the membership, then they will let us know their desicion. :down:

RedOne said:
YOU wen't invited? Oh, my! :shock:
[post="266976"][/post]​
For the Mechanic and Related General Chairman Bill Freiberger is the LAC representative and he attended the meeting.

700UW said:
For the Mechanic and Related General Chairman Bill Freiberger is the LAC representative and he attended the meeting.
[post="266991"][/post]​

Looks like more jobs for Pit. :up: Thats if bill showed up sober to the meeting. :shock:

Labor Advisory Committee.

And what you think about the union does not matter, you are not a member. But I would hate to see what would have happened to the employees if there was not a union around.

Back