Pilots Invited To Crystal City?

700UW said:
Labor Advisory Committee.

And what you think about the union does not matter, you are not a member.  But I would hate to see what would have happened to the employees if there was not a union around.
[post="267012"][/post]​

I know, we sure are lucky. :up: They could have only given us 5 holidays a year, or 4 hours sick pay for an 8 hour sick call, or pay for 1 license in the hangar, or no shift differential, or eliminate our skill pay,or no oji bank, or a 21% paycut, or a b-scale for new hires, or no paid lunch on 3rd shift, or massive layoffs. Hey all that did happen. :angry: Man we could have become the lowest paid A&P mechanics in the industry out of the major airlines. Hey wait a minute we are!! :shock: Oh thats right we voted for it, and nothing was negotiated. ;) Hail to the iam!! :( :(

700UW said:
Labor Advisory Committee.

And what you think about the union does not matter, you are not a member. But I would hate to see what would have happened to the employees if there was not a union around.
[post="267012"][/post]​

actually I dont believe it would have made a difference, they got what they wanted with no problems what so ever, no fight at all. What are the employees getting for there yes vote., sub standard wages, and benefits, but still paying top scale union dues. Wake up people...drop those deadbeats, there is life after the IAM. what ya say Biffie.

USA320Pilot said:
It is my understanding Bruce Lakefield was in New York City today working on merger/exit financing

Actually, given that there was no Plan of Reorganization filed today (as of 1920 EDT), I expect that Lakefield was in NYC negotiating yet another extension from GE as well.

Back