Pilots LOA93 - Your thoughts?

Not "slow thinking bed wetters" at all...they are 57+ years old and they are scared-to-death. Until the lists are merged and the 57+'ers are out numbered, the company will have its way. Why do you think the company is in no hurry to negotiate a common contract? They want to "run'em seperate" to take advantage of the older "I've got mine" crowd.

Not "slow thinking bed wetters" at all...they are 57+ years old and they are scared-to-death. Until the lists are merged and the 57+'ers are out numbered, the company will have its way. Why do you think the company is in no hurry to negotiate a common contract? They want to "run'em seperate" to take advantage of the older "I've got mine" crowd.

Wrong, they want to run it separately because USAirways pilots make $14.00/hr less than America West pilots for doing the same work. Soon to be a greater disparity as AW pilots are due for a contractual RAISE.

And there a great number of under 57 years of age YES voters that brought LOA 93 to fruition.

Wrong, they want to run it separately because USAirways pilots make $14.00/hr less than America West pilots for doing the same work.

Are you sure about that???

AWA makes more on the bus and 737, but not the 757. And you're looking at top of scale. How many AWA pilots are at TOS? EVERY AAA pilot is at TOS... I don't know the actual numbers, but I think the average AAA pilot makes more from a management perspective...

Are you sure about that???

AWA makes more on the bus and 737, but not the 757. And you're looking at top of scale. How many AWA pilots are at TOS? EVERY AAA pilot is at TOS... I don't know the actual numbers, but I think the average AAA pilot makes more from a management perspective...

No they do not.

AVERAGE hourly rate among the two pilot groups is substantially higher at AWA. And they get a raise in Jan I think. When you add in the entire cost of the two separate pilot contracts AWA wins again. Thanks to the 57% of cowards here who still think they "saved" the airline.

There is no compelling reason for DP to have a single pilot contract unless it is one that brings the AWA guys to the pathetic levels of the LOA 93 debacle.

His crack legal team will have ALPA tied up in court legally challenging running the two airlines "separately" while cheating and grabbing all the synergies he can with a virtual merger and not an actual one. He has said as much in crew meetings around the system on more than one occasion.

pilot

Wow... ONLY LOA 93?

I am truly shocked. Mgt is getting lazy. Surely with the pushovers they are dealing with Mgt should have gotten up to LOA 150 or so by now. ALPA at airways is a rotten tree and I wouldn't accept a recall even if it was to Group 1. The cockpits smell too bad from all the pilots filling their pants.

Back