Plane skids off runway at LaGuardia

Glenn Quagmire said:
I was very surprised its ident number wasn't covered to protect its identity.
Because DL is so focused on the customer and improving its operations, they only had enough money left in the office supplies budget for one "Just In Case" tarp.

or because you can't see the registration number unless you are in the hangar... and the vast majority of customers have no idea what it is anyway.... it is a code that relatively few passengers actually understand.

and, btw, is the tail covered?

There he went, right off the deep end.  Why doesn't he figure out that he is addressing the wrong person.  I never said one iota about DL and ALPA paying off any government, where does he come up with this crap.  Like I said just let him go he will do all to himself as he always does, cheers...

cheers to you too

all the indications are that this accident was not due to pilot error... either something mechanical or the field conditioned changed enough but the indications are that the crash was not due to pilot error, in contrast to WN's LGA accident.

Neither DALPA or DL needed to call anyone about anything whether on a TV show or in the news.

WorldTraveler said:
cheers to you too

all the indications are that this accident was not due to pilot error... either something mechanical or the field conditioned changed enough but the indications are that the crash was not due to pilot error, in contrast to WN's LGA accident.

Neither DALPA or DL needed to call anyone about anything whether on a TV show or in the news.
You still make yourself look like a dumb a$$.  Good God you need to get a clue. BTW, I never said cheers to you.  You are the ONLY one bringing up SWA at LGA, gee why is that?  Not one single person has ever brought it up, YOU only bring it up because Delta is looking very bad right now and YOU are trying to deflect all that negativity elsewhere, and it seems to be towards SWA everytime you freakin post.  I see you are feeling the pressure from SWA.  And yes, SWA just got their way once again to fly HOU to MEX and other destinations, just announced today.  Get over it dude. Take your antics somewhere else.  Where in the world do you come up with this crap?  In your post above, clearly directed to me, you are completely off base once again.  WTF are you talking about?  YOU are just out to try and make yourself and/or Delta look better in some way or fashion.  Click back to all the postings, IF you ever get it right abought what I posted I will let you know, but you are so hell bent on other issues that you will never figure it out, as ALL others out here already have figured it out.  Keep posting, keep guessing, you continue to look like a freakin moron...

Standard_Container_Dolly.jpg

swamt said:
You still make yourself look like a dumb a$$.  Good God you need to get a clue. BTW, I never said cheers to you.  You are the ONLY one bringing up SWA at LGA, gee why is that?  Not one single person has ever brought it up, YOU only bring it up because Delta is looking very bad right now and YOU are trying to deflect all that negativity elsewhere, and it seems to be towards SWA everytime you freakin post.  I see you are feeling the pressure from SWA.  And yes, SWA just got their way once again to fly HOU to MEX and other destinations, just announced today.  Get over it dude. Take your antics somewhere else.  Where in the world do you come up with this crap?  In your post above, clearly directed to me, you are completely off base once again.  WTF are you talking about?  YOU are just out to try and make yourself and/or Delta look better in some way or fashion.  Click back to all the postings, IF you ever get it right abought what I posted I will let you know, but you are so hell bent on other issues that you will never figure it out, as ALL others out here already have figured it out.  Keep posting, keep guessing, you continue to look like a freakin moron...
Just how is DL looking "Very Bad" right now?
Sh!t happens and everyone walked away!

Nothing to see here folks, other than a couple of people taking advantage of what could have been disastrous, in order to facilitate their agenda....move along!

Latest posts

Back