Profit-sharing bonus?

usa1

Veteran
Oct 6, 2008
Delta and United Continental said Monday they're paying out profit-sharing bonuses. Delta Air Lines Inc. is doling out $313 million to its more than 80,000 employees. United Continental is handing out $224 million to its 87,000 employees.

United Continental earned a combined $854 million for 2010. Revenue rose almost 19 percent to $34 billion. Delta earned $593 million. Revenue rose 13 percent to $31.76 billion.

US Airways said last month its full-year profit resulted in profit-sharing bonuses of $47 million for its employees.

Anyone know when we we see our profit-sharing bonus?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Delta-United-Continental-give-apf-1655798002.html?x=0&.v=1

That still pisses me off to no end. Again.....THANKS MIKE! ! ! ! Moron

Not sure if Harry meant IAM, but they opted out completely. I don't know what they got in exchange and if the members feel it was worth it.

As a pilot if frustrates me that west pilots get a portion of what was our plan when we didn't get pay parity, but they did make concessions that allowed the merger to go through and we all contribute to the profitability of the company now. It was the east ALPA MEC that screwed up, not west pilots.

Too bad out PSC are not like GM---4000.00...yeppers

Just to play Devil's Advocate here for a minute. If the formula for Profit Sharing were changed so the payout would be meaninful, would you be happy working at your current hourly rate for another 5 years?

Just to play Devil's Advocate here for a minute. If the formula for Profit Sharing were changed so the payout would be meaninful, would you be happy working at your current hourly rate for another 5 years?

Absolutely not!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: I want the industry average for the job I do!!

Reactions: 1 person