Proud Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken MacTiernan

Veteran
Aug 12, 2003
San Diego CA
I would like to say congratulations to all the American Airlines' teams that competed last week in the Maintenance Skills Competition in Las Vegas last week. It was my honor to not only be responsible for putting this exciting competition together in order to help educate the public about the skills needed by today's AMTs but I was also very honored to watch fellow AA AMTs support this effort and in doing so elevate the level of competitivness in the MSC.

Team Tech., Local 565, Local 514 and Team American from the East Coast showed why AA is a leader in aircraft maintenance. I am lucky to have met these skilled professionals. I hope that these skilled craftsmen can return next year for the 3rd Annual MSC.

WAY TO GO GUYS!!!!

Ken,

What did the competition entail, who was involved, and were there any prizes?

If you go to http://www.amtausa.com/msc2009.html you can see and read a little about the MSC. There were no prizes this year for the different categories of teams. However, there were tools given to the 2 teams with the fastest times in the rigging event; they were USAF McGuire AFB and AIM Atlanta Campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back