question about guest passes

etops1

Veteran
Dec 6, 2003
hey guys,
my cousin recently purchased 2 guests passes one for her and her fiance to travel down to mco to visit me and my family. they were coming from lga. i routed them through dca. they made it to dca but not to mco so they decided to go back home to lga. my question is. what happens to the dca-mco-dca portion ? can i get reimburst . or is the guess pass waisted? thanks for your help. etops.

If they had been revenue tickets, we would have considered it a futile trip and the tickets would be refunded. I don't know about buddy passes. I doubt if a refund could be done but they still have the unused segments and can still travel.

yes but can they still use it from lga -mco connecting via a hub? or only from a hub to mco? we don't have nonstops to mco.

I think any unused non rev ticket can be redemed for a refund minuse a $10 charge. I am pretty sure the employee has to do it. Don't ask how or where.
E-mail the Pass Bureau for the real scoop.

I think any unused non rev ticket can be redemed for a refund minuse a $10 charge. I am pretty sure the employee has to do it. Don't ask how or where.
E-mail the Pass Bureau for the real scoop.
You can electronically request the refund through QIK(I'm assuming its an electronically issued guest pass). It's figured on a paid less used basis, futile trips don't apply to guest passes and there is a $10 fee deducted from any refund on a guest pass. If you don't have access to electonically request the refund there is a refund app on compass that you can fill out and have your station auditor comail to refunds for you, or you can pm me and I'll do it for you. You can also call refunds at (480)693-6735, the hold time has been minimal lately. There is also a priority line that any employee can call on while at work, it puts you to the front of the hold line. If you want to figure out if they can still use it you would have to contact the pass burea, or you can call the employee travel line at 800-325-9999.

Just keep the record locator number and use it as a one way in the future. If you kiss the right ass too, you can have a gate agent reissue it for you for a full round trip.

What the gate agents don't tell you is you can use the same record locator code as many times as you want just as long as you remove the used status and reissue. Lol.

Just keep the record locator number and use it as a one way in the future. If you kiss the right ass too, you can have a gate agent reissue it for you for a full round trip.

What the gate agents don't tell you is you can use the same record locator code as many times as you want just as long as you remove the used status and reissue. Lol.
Yeah, like I really want my agent sine (the sine that appends itself to everything i do) attached to that.

You COULD do that if you wanted to, but who wants to lose their job over a nonrev ticket.

I'd rather upgrade a rich chairman into envoy for cash, pocket it, punch a rude f/a in the face, punch a rude pax in the face, punch a manager in the face, steal minis, stand up on the podium and moon everyone, etc...

there's a ton of things I'd rather get fired for than reissuing a nonrev ticket. Not that I *do* those things, but if I was in a job-losing mood...there's more fun ways to get fired.

Open an armed door on an agent...
HA - - I didn't say punch an FA in the face, I said punch a rude one. You just wanna open an armed door on all the agents. That would probably kill them.

If it said RUDE agent, that would be different. I bet youre one of the ones that gives all the attitude when I come let you off the plane because you got in 30 early. I'd rather let that plane sit than take that attitude. Especially since most of the time , an agent sees it sitting there while on the break they just begged to get and decides to have mercy on the passengers and let them off.

Next time, I'm looking out the window and blowing you kisses if I know you're on board. :)

shannon has a point , it's a good thing the violent threats the two of you are making are just hypothetical . .

fas : stop being mean to the agents
agents: stop taking it so personally they haven't eaten or slept UNNECESSARY COMMENT DELETED BY MODERATOR

shannon has a point , it's a good thing the violent threats the two of you are making are just hypothetical . .

fas : stop being mean to the agents
agents: stop taking it so personally they haven't eaten or slept UNNECESSARY COMMENT DELETED BY MODERATOR

wow. i don't take it personal, not all fas are rude.

Back on topic...guest passes are crap and I really dont care if I get none - - especially on FLL flights.

YOU WILL NEVER GET ON TO RSW OR FLL SA7P.

Latest posts