question on reservations!

flyingman

Jan 29, 2007
I was wondering since it is almost august is it too early to book for christmas for a nonstop flight from san diego- dulles then IAD-ORD then ORD-SAN to see family in both cities? and also If I decide not to book yet HOW LATE in the fall can i book?

I was wondering since it is almost august is it too early to book for christmas for a nonstop flight from san diego- dulles then IAD-ORD then ORD-SAN to see family in both cities? and also If I decide not to book yet HOW LATE in the fall can i book?

I can see that you are new to this concept...well

If you want the cheapest fares...book far in advance atleast 21+ days out...you can really book any flight up to 1 hour before departure time but that's too costly.

I'd recommend booking in September.

I would checkout www.sidestep.com and use the MULTI CITY edit and see what the lowest fares are on all airlines, however be careful the folks that travel during that time have already probably booked but I am sure some bargains will be available depending on what days you need to travel.

I just did a quick search on sidestep.com for leaving Dec 20 IAD-SAN DEC 25 SAN-ORD and DEC 29 ORD-IAD

NW is the cheapest @ 385.00, but stopping and not a nonstop, UA was much higher 480.00

GOOD LUCK

Back