question to any jetBlue employee

mjrseb

Mar 11, 2006
I have gone to a jetBlue interview and I have done my drug test and finger prints, I have also taken the Physical Abilities test. I was then informed of a poss. start date but I would be contacted with the fill details. How far in advance did you get a call about your training. Thanks so much

Another poster asked a simular question about job interview, it took several days before anyone gave an answer, it seems most of them are posting on that other site and are to busy to help you.
I wont mention that site again but if you want it,s under topic interview. ;)

Another poster asked a simular question about job interview, it took several days before anyone gave an answer, it seems most of them are posting on that other site and are to busy to help you.
I wont mention that site again but if you want it,s under topic interview. ;)

Of course, it might also mean that JetBlue employees perusing this site just don't know the answer and don't want to waste everyone's time and bandwidth with negative replies.

I work at JetBlue and I don't know. I don't even know who to ask. I suppose that makes me a bad, self-absorbed person because I don't have every detail of the operation at my fingertips to answer any possible question on a message board. I apologize for myself and all the other non-answering, self-absorbed, other-site-posting JetBlue people who might be on here.

I am NOT a B6 employee, however, just be warned that just
because you ASSUME an offer may be in the works, that may NOT happen.
I also assumed after the initial interview, finger printing, drug test, airport testing, and TWO months waiting,that I would be receiving an offer! I received an rejection letter, 1 week prior to training down at B6 U. I was assured by B6 airport employees, that at the airport session, that it was the LAST step until a "offer", and, that an offer was "just around the corner".
Also, on paperwork I noticed that it said "NEW EMPLOYEE." Well, needless to say I was totally SHOCKED and dismayed when I received a rejection letter about a month after the airport session. I'm not saying that this is what is going to happen to YOU particularly, but, I would not ASSUME anything with B6.

thanks for the info...I have continued to look. I had an interview today

I work at JetBlue and I don't know. I don't even know who to ask. I suppose that makes me a bad, self-absorbed person because I don't have every detail of the operation at my fingertips to answer any possible question on a message board. I apologize for myself and all the other non-answering, self-absorbed, other-site-posting JetBlue people who might be on here.
They asked how long before training did you get a call.
You don,t know the answer to that.
So I guess you just showed up for your training whenever you felt like it :lol:
Pretty lame response

They asked how long before training did you get a call.
You don,t know the answer to that.
So I guess you just showed up for your training whenever you felt like it :lol:
Pretty lame response

My interview was more than 5 yrs ago and it was for a pilot position. The process has changed significantly since then. So much so that the particulars of my experience would be utterly useless to a current applicant. And I have no idea whatever about the application timeline for any other position.

You just made the poor assumption that the lack of replies indicates disinterest. Ignorance of the particulars is a much more likely reason. You saw fit not to give anyone the benefit of the doubt so I set you straight. That's all.

Latest posts