Recent Trip

If they say "some of your luggage did not make it, but dont worry itll arrive soon" people on the plane would literally wig out and the F/A s wouldnt even know who to begin with. People ask stupid questions. Trust me, they arnt gonna really tell you whats goign on ever.

Flufdriver said:
That's a typical respond around her.....instead of us learning from your experience...we respond with a lame statement. Typical!!!!!! Can't and WON't think outside the box. Anyway, thanx for letting the rest of us know your trip experience!

The mentality will never change around here!! But what would you expect!!
[post="239862"][/post]​

There are only three things that are certain, four that are inevitable... death, taxes, and concessions... and the occassional believer who thinks the latter will solve all ills, including the first two. :lol:

whatkindoffreshhell said:
I'd bet half of PitBull's pension that if someone checked 'emad25' IP address there would be a connection to CCY.

Those HQ types just don't know how to troll a message board....
[post="239904"][/post]​

Yes. With just 4 posts he seems a bit too familiar with the details. But then I can't imagine a GOOD manager suggesting that you make an announcement that "we are leaving your bags in PHL, but don't worry."

Latest posts

Back