Regional Elite Handling Services

Just yesturday and today we have had two very nice ladies from Elite in our Station (MIA). We had and all day Q&A. I like many others had a munch of questions that where answered and feel alot safer about the future.

They will offer medical for Full-timers & Part-Timers. the site is already up for those that are curremtly working for any of the 3 airlines. Last day to register is Sept 1st. The price for coverage is just about the same as Comair had before and the coverage is great. Medical, Dental, Life, Accident & Eye.

Uniforms will be Gray Bottoms and Blue Tops. There are selected stations that will be wearing the new uniforms as early as next week. Not all will get uniforms right away, they are first testing for feedback. Also IDs should be ready in 3 weeks.

PTO has not yet been decided on. Comair vs Pinn. and Mess are totally diff. example. Comair=13.5 HR every Month and Messaba is somehting like 30 HRS for the Year. So it will be something in Between.

The elite website will be up as early as Next week.

Profit Sharing- Quarterly Performance and they are also working on a Yearly BONUS (profit sharing)

401k will be same as Comair.

There is more, I will try to asnswer as much as I remember, so be have patiance. They will be visiting others stations Monday thru Sept 15th....

Did the nice ladies say anything at all about flight benefits?

Did the nice ladies say anything at all about flight benefits?

I did express how much it SUCKS to fly with S3C and asked if we would ever (at least) see your 6 yearly S2's come back. The answer was not Good. I was just given the whole; we should be happy to even be flying for FREE since we are no-longer and Airline, blah,blah,blah.... Benefits Remain the same....

I did express how much it SUCKS to fly with S3C and asked if we would ever (at least) see your 6 yearly S2's come back. The answer was not Good. I was just given the whole; we should be happy to even be flying for FREE since we are no-longer and Airline, blah,blah,blah.... Benefits Remain the same....

Its not our fault we are no longer an airline............................................................

any new news on REAS anybody?

Future Regional Elite employees are invited to join Don Stephens, senior vice president of RHS, along with Regional Elite directors in a conference call and web conference on Thursday, September 17.

"Don will discuss the impending launch of the new company as well as recent developments around key integration milestones," according to the message distributed to employees today. "Regional Elite directors will participate in the call from Minneapolis."

Future Regional Elite employees are invited to join Don Stephens, senior vice president of RHS, along with Regional Elite directors in a conference call and web conference on Thursday, September 17.

"Don will discuss the impending launch of the new company as well as recent developments around key integration milestones," according to the message distributed to employees today. "Regional Elite directors will participate in the call from Minneapolis."

I heard PTO policy will be anounced early this week and there will be a lot of that discussion in the broadcast. And a progress report on Kronos implementation and it's abilities.

Some answers finally....

I heard PTO policy will be anounced early this week and there will be a lot of that discussion in the broadcast. And a progress report on Kronos implementation and it's abilities.

Some answers finally....

whats PTO again?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090912/ap_on_...inking_airlines

Doesn't matter what priority you fly with. The flights will be full.

Any updates on this conference call yesterday? good, bad and the ugly?

uniforms are very generic and boring, we'll retain 80% of Zed fares, badges and website should be out in the next few weeks
"...we'll retain 80% of Zed fares..." You mean "zed agreements"? Why only 80%?? is it still 18 transoceanics/travel days per year? what about parents?

"...we'll retain 80% of Zed fares..." You mean "zed agreements"? Why only 80%?? is it still 18 transoceanics/travel days per year? what about parents?

yes ZED agreements is what i meant. Other things remain the same to my knowledge

Latest posts

Back