Regional.....Mesa Airlines ?

Never had a problem with PSA crews.... some of them are VERY competent & know what's going on.

And Tamer, George (both of them), Adam, and the others have saved our asses many times... so to say they're clueless is very VERY uncalled for. Busy, yes. Focused, yes. But incompetent.. hell no.

Yes, there are some bad-asses at PSA that think they're God... but there are quite a few individuals at the wholly-owned that care for USAirways & act like C Scale mainline employees. I've seen the difference in professionalism and courtesies between the contract and wholly-owneds.. I guess since it's all USAir's money, the wholly-owneds have a bit more resistance to "blowing company money"....

And if the contract carriers are so good, then why didn't USAir award them ground handling contracts?!! To this date, I believe LIT is the only outstation not operated by a wholly-owned that handles jets.

AWAC was a class-act till they made everyone commute out east :/

Because they dont offer ground handling.....:censored:!!

hi ! i just wanted to take this moment to completely bash mesa airlines , i've had the displeasure to work with their company here in PHX and all i can say is that i've never seen a worse company and operation in my entire life ,i have more respect for the people at mcdondals then the mesa workers. I can't wait for the Day when it gets so hot out here in PHX that a majority of their ramp staff just decide to quit because they all know they can get a better job anywhere and then the flight attendants will get so sick of waiting for the late flights to push that they too will quit , and the coustmer serivce agents will get so frustrated with the passngers that they will tell them to F%^& off and also quit , like some sort of evil domion's game... that will be a great day ! :p

hi ! i just wanted to take this moment to completely bash mesa airlines , i've had the displeasure to work with their company here in PHX and all i can say is that i've never seen a worse company and operation in my entire life ,i have more respect for the people at mcdondals then the mesa workers. I can't wait for the Day when it gets so hot out here in PHX that a majority of their ramp staff just decide to quit because they all know they can get a better job anywhere and then the flight attendants will get so sick of waiting for the late flights to push that they too will quit , and the coustmer serivce agents will get so frustrated with the passngers that they will tell them to F%^& off and also quit , like some sort of evil domion's game... that will be a great day ! :p

It's funny that your name is freedom. Hmmmm...any relation to F8? I remember the days of working for wonderful Mesa during the summer. Not one leg out of PHX was on time. Oh wait....when is Mesa ever on time? As for being a F/A at Mesa? Why do you think seniority goes up so fast? No one stays! Over-worked, under-paid and not appreciated! Again I forgot Mesa has a CEO that only looks out for himself.

Well starting this last past January, Mesa is now ranked by the DOT, so we shall see just how dismal they are in every aspect of their operations.

---Its hard to look bad when you get to call your own times in for out/off-on/in. The mainline carriers have ACARS, so have little ability to alter or skew their times. However, the Mesa crews and many other express carriers just radio their times in, and can be as ontime as they are willing to round up or down. This is why the express carriers look better on paper in regard to performance than mainline. Maybe we should use a real indicator like % of missconnect passengers, or complaints per 1,000 carried.

SH

Latest posts