Replacement Workers

Bear96

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
I was just perusing USAviation and on the right side of the screen under "Ads by Gooooogle" was an interesting little ad...

Don't know how those work because it is now gone (maybe it will pop up again from time to time) but it was for a company that helps break strikes, supplies replacement workers, and even provides unmarked transportation to get them behind picket lines.

Check it out-- didn't know there was such a company:

http://www.modernindustrialservices.com

Edited to add:

OOPS the subtitle here should be "Advertising on USAviation," not USAirways.

Bear96 said:
I was just perusing USAviation and on the right side of the screen under "Ads by Gooooogle" was an interesting little ad...

Don't know how those work because it is now gone (maybe it will pop up again from time to time) but it was for a company that helps break strikes, supplies replacement workers, and even provides unmarked transportation to get them behind picket lines.

Check it out-- didn't know there was such a company:

http://www.modernindustrialservices.com
Edited to add:

OOPS the subtitle here should be "Advertising on USAviation," not USAirways.
[post="228638"][/post]​

Scab inc.
I wonder if its the IAM or the TWU that represents their workers?

I posted this on the USAirways board thinking it was relevant because of all that was going on over there...

Wow the moderators move fast! Think it lasted over there only five minutes, if that!

I called that 800 number just to see whom these people are.
Turns out it was the Republican Party Headquarters.
They had to transfer me over to Modern Industrial Services.
Scabs, All of Them!

"Replacement Workers
MIS can supply any number of crew members to meet a clients need! We have initiated projects with as many as 190 employees on a start-up day. Our reputation is built upon providing large numbers of great quality staff members.
Often times, clients find that our crew members have higher productivity rates, less absenteeism, and better safety records than their long time striking employees! Our folks appreciate the chance for a job and most will thank our client with hard work and loyalty.

THE NLRB NEVER COMPLAINS ABOUT CONTRACT LABOR REPLACEMENT!!

HIRE US AND HAVE NO GRIEVENCES!!

We come in under the radar and get you up and running in a very low profile way. Quietly and professionally production is rolling and you are back in business!

Following are an example of our capabilities:
Laborers
Skilled Certified Maintenance
Mechanics
Industrial Electricians
Certified Welders
OSHA certified Lift Truck Operators
Office Staff
Tool and Dye Journeymen
Machine Operators of any type
Truck Drivers

Don't become a statistic, maintain business productivity and strengthen your bargaining power. Be ready and call Modern Industrial Services for immediate response and professional labor solutions."

Wonder if Mr. Gl(ass) is on the board!

Dizel8 said:
"Replacement Workers
MIS can supply any number of crew members to meet a clients need! We have initiated projects with as many as 190 employees on a start-up day. Our reputation is built upon providing large numbers of great quality staff members.
Often times, clients find that our crew members have higher productivity rates, less absenteeism, and better safety records than their long time striking employees! Our folks appreciate the chance for a job and most will thank our client with hard work and loyalty.

THE NLRB NEVER COMPLAINS ABOUT CONTRACT LABOR REPLACEMENT!!

HIRE US AND HAVE NO GRIEVENCES!!

We come in under the radar and get you up and running in a very low profile way. Quietly and professionally production is rolling and you are back in business!

Following are an example of our capabilities:
Laborers
Skilled Certified Maintenance
Mechanics
Industrial Electricians
Certified Welders
OSHA certified Lift Truck Operators
Office Staff
Tool and Dye Journeymen
Machine Operators of any type
Truck Drivers

Don't become a statistic, maintain business productivity and strengthen your bargaining power. Be ready and call Modern Industrial Services for immediate response and professional labor solutions."

Wonder if Mr. Gl(ass) is on the board!
[post="228655"][/post]​

I tell you this does sound like an ad for the TWU!

Aviation Week and Overhaul Maintenance routinely run ads from a couple of outfits that specialize in "SCAB" PILOTS,FLIGHT ATTENDANTS, and MECHANICS.

I got an Idea! Why don't we start a company that specializes in SCAB CEO's,BOARD OF DIRECTORS, and VICE PRESIDENTS! :up:

Latest posts

Back