Rumor Control: Did Pinnacle purchase Mesaba?

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-ice

Senior
Aug 30, 2002
Has anyone heard that Pinnacle just bought Mesaba??
Not sure if it's true but stanger things have happened.

Mesaba a division of MAIR, INC. is a wholly owned subsidary of Northwest Airlines and no it was not sold and is no longer in BK.

Has anyone heard that Pinnacle just bought Mesaba??
Not sure if it's true but stanger things have happened.

I read that Pinnacle became independent of NWA after buying back shares in January 2008. Delta is trying to terminate it's contract with Pinnacle like it is with Mesa's Freedom Subsidiary. I think it's so that they can not only cut the number of RJ's as quickly as possible but also for the draw down in capacity this fall. They might also be doing this so that they can bring DC-9's in post merger on routes that Pinnacle was flying with the larger CRJ-900's.

I read that Pinnacle became independent of NWA after buying back shares in January 2008. Delta is trying to terminate it's contract with Pinnacle like it is with Mesa's Freedom Subsidiary. I think it's so that they can not only cut the number of RJ's as quickly as possible but also for the draw down in capacity this fall. They might also be doing this so that they can bring DC-9's in post merger on routes that Pinnacle was flying with the larger CRJ-900's.

If you want to know what a company is doing you will find it on www.sec.gov. If they are publically listed, they would have to file with the SEC.

If you want to know what a company is doing you will find it on www.sec.gov. If they are publically listed, they would have to file with the SEC.
must have missed it earlier but read where DL is trying to axe the Pinnalce-side of their contract :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back