Scott Kirby Fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously?????????????? You guys the incident that you are referring did NOT happen and NO one was asked to sign any documents nor was secuirty or anyone else greeting that flight other than a pleasant agent in PHL !!! Obviously someone hasnt done their homework! Please please grow up and act like adults!

Are you speaking from the experience from someone that was there? I am just curious. You have pretty vivid detail for someone that was not there. I am not saying it did or did not happen. Just saying unless you were actually involved there is absolutely no way for you to know that. One reason is that except for your company officials nobody has said anything to dispel this rumor. The story might not be what it seems to be but if it were nothing it would not have made it on to a public web forum so quickly. Something happened to trigger a story that propagated into Mr. Kirby being fired. We know that is not the case. Does not mean that something did not happen on that flight.

Alas, Art is right. Stop feeding the trolls!

Are you speaking from the experience from someone that was there? I am just curious. You have pretty vivid detail for someone that was not there. I am not saying it did or did not happen. Just saying unless you were actually involved there is absolutely no way for you to know that. One reason is that except for your company officials nobody has said anything to dispel this rumor. The story might not be what it seems to be but if it were nothing it would not have made it on to a public web forum so quickly. Something happened to trigger a story that propagated into Mr. Kirby being fired. We know that is not the case. Does not mean that something did not happen on that flight.

there WAS an incident and Doug addressed it both in the June CLT crew news session and again in a pilot video.
FLI boy is a Kool Aid factory. I would encouage you to ignore him, he is clueless.

Watch the crew news. The rumors aren't full of truth, but there was in fact an incident.

Wonder where noyellowneck is :rolleyes:

If he comes back to this thread I'll actually read his post.

Someone I know reported all of his ignorant, flame, name calling, profanity laced posts and he probably got booted. He resurrected as SparrowsMom.
I have never seen such childishness in my life. Coward wants to bully behind some screen name. There's a special place in hell for people like that.

This rumor was addressed at at crew news and at length at the state of the airline meeting. Both times strongly denied that anything happened.

I find your statement here puzzling. Who would like to address the facts other than company officials? Someone without knowledge? I have not heard a single word from the AFA. Don't you think if one of the F/A's had been attacked by the president of the company while they are in contract talks it would be huge news? Nothing. You also say it appeared quickly. This thread started in June and died quickly. With as many people that do not like Kirby if it had any truth this story would have gone further than a quick rumor and die.

Someone I know reported all of his ignorant, flame, name calling, profanity laced posts and he probably got booted. He resurrected as SparrowsMom.
I have never seen such childishness in my life. Coward wants to bully behind some screen name. There's a special place in hell for people like that.
Incorrect. Hell is a place for Satan and his fellow fallen angels (Matt. 25:41) and all those who do not confess with their mouth and believe in their heart that Jesus is Lord and that God has raised Him from the dead (Rom. 10:9-10). There is no mention of special places in Hell for especially immoral conduct or particular posters on a web chat board. Hell is the "outer darkness" and the "lake of fire" where souls are tormented day and night forever and ever in a state of total separation from God (Rev. 20:10). Anyone who chooses hell as their eternal destiny by refusing God's free gift of salvation will not be thinking - "well at least I didn't hide behind a screen name and cast insults and profanity at people I've never met because then I would really be in torment."

It was Sparrowhawk. Obviously.

And coward? I challenge you on your claim that fines killed your friend and you go nuts. Just curious where the toxicology report is that you gave access to.

Cowardice is you making BS statements and not backing them up.

There's a special place in an asylum for people like you.

This rumor was addressed at at crew news and at length at the state of the airline meeting. Both times strongly denied that anything happened.

I find your statement here puzzling. Who would like to address the facts other than company officials? Someone without knowledge? I have not heard a single word from the AFA. Don't you think if one of the F/A's had been attacked by the president of the company while they are in contract talks it would be huge news? Nothing. You also say it appeared quickly. This thread started in June and died quickly. With as many people that do not like Kirby if it had any truth this story would have gone further than a quick rumor and die.

We know that something happened.
We know that the greeting at the gate in PHL was not Standard operating procedure.
We know what Doug said at the crew sessions.

Beyond those three items it's all rumor, speculation and innuendo.

I resurrected this thread to rattle a certain Troll's cage and it apparently worked. Now we should allow this thread to dies a slow and peaceful death because until there is proof positive it's a waste of bandwidth. Trust me when I tell you that I looked under every stone, talked with every contact and I have NOTHING over and above what I stated at the beginning of the post.

Right now we have to take Doug at his word as their is no credible evidence to the contrary.

there WAS an incident and Doug addressed it both in the June CLT crew news session and again in a pilot video.
FLI boy is a Kool Aid factory. I would encouage you to ignore him, he is clueless.

Watch the crew news. The rumors aren't full of truth, but there was in fact an incident.
I wonder why you're the only one perpetuating this. Why isn't the AFA all over this?

You seem to thrive on rumors.

Did I say someone was attacked? I believe if you reread my post it is a lot less puzzling than you think. The point that I tried to make was that unless you were there it is impossible to know what actually took place.

If you want to believe your company, union or the rumors here that is your personal decision. Still won't change anything that may or may not have happened. Because nobody directly involved has said anything the rumor still lingers. I am sure that there is/was an investigation into the matter which is why that has not taken place. I am sure someday it may be put to bed. Until then all we have is a rumor and I guess it is dying slower than you believe.

I wonder why you're the only one perpetuating this. Why isn't the AFA all over this?

You seem to thrive on rumors.

Well hi, NOYELLOWNECK,

I'm not perpetuating anything. Watch the crewnews and see our glorified leader, himself, explain it. Dems da facts, you union buster. And how do you know that AFA isn't all over it? It's called PERSONAL INFORMATION that is UNDER INVESTIGATION. They're not going to put out an E-line involving the situation, but you don't seem to think E-lines matter anyway, even after reading one regarding a flight attendant's death.

You don't know me. You don't know a thing about me, and I stopped coming to this board because it became flooded with people like you who resort to name calling and flame posts and a blatant disregard for facts, unity, and moving forward to protect our passengers, crew, and ground staff. I CARE about my company, my coworkers, my customers, my contract, and you can find the intelligent posts and posters on Facebook, where cowards don't hide behind screennames, mocking other people for their ideas, opinions, and posts.

Blocking you, yet again, and hoping a giant bag falls out of the overhead and does a Billly Mays on you, or that one of our piece of crap carts with broken brakes kneecaps you.

Love, Flygirl

Why not believe them?

The AFA doesn't seem interested in pursuing it so it myst be baseless.

Haven't really seen a union sit quietly when opportunities like this present themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back