Scott Kirby Fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what happened inflight. All we know is what happened when it landed and it was not the normal MGMT meet and greet homecoming.

If in fact a Flight Attendant was actually physically harassed in flight, the BOD should have a fiduciary duty to do what ever is necessary to ensure that this issue does not negatively affect the share price. IMO, the worse thing that could happen is for Parker to attempt to conceal it from the share holders and then be found out later as a result of a law suit filing - or a whistle blower. One thing that makes me question if the situation was as serious as a few here seem to project, is why hasn't it surfaced in other Forums, or been picked up by/offered to the local media? I mean, was Kirby the only passenger in Envoy? It would seem resonable to assume there was enough commotion that the entire crew got involved - triggering a lot of passenger questions and look e loos.

If in fact a Flight Attendant was actually physically harassed in flight, the BOD should have a fiduciary duty to do what ever is necessary to ensure that this issue does not negatively affect the share price. IMO, the worse thing that could happen is for Parker to attempt to conceal it from the share holders and then be found out later as a result of a law suit filing - or a whistle blower. One thing that makes me question if the situation was as serious as a few here seem to project, is why hasn't it surfaced in other Forums, or been picked up by/offered to the local media? I mean, was Kirby the only passenger in Envoy? It would seem resonable to assume there was enough commotion that the entire crew got involved - triggering a lot of passenger questions and look e loos.

Perhaps NoYellowNeck can expound upon the actions of Mr Kirby???? He seems to be arrogant enough to actually be Scott Kirby. If fact when I called him Kirby he didn't deny it!!!!

So Scotty (aka NowYellowNeck) how does it feel to bully a crew member?

I do believe we have company catspaws on this site.
B)

Me thinks likewise. When Glass was around CCY during the BK's he was on here, as was Al Hemingway, Chris Chaimes, Barry Biffle, Bruce Ashby and even Dave Seigel as well.

Time to get out the Meow Mix for old YellowNecKirby,

Me thinks likewise. When Glass was around CCY during the BK's he was on here, as was Al Hemingway, Chris Chaimes, Barry Biffle, Bruce Ashby and even Dave Seigel as well.

Time to get out the Meow Mix for old YellowNecKirby,
Skunks much prefer dog food.

WWWD

Hey all.

I'm new here. Just so I'm up to speed, Sparrow lives with his mom and the east pilots are begging for compromise, right?

And this thread is stupid.

Did I nail it?

Nice to see you back Scott, er NoYellowNeck. So how many accounts do you have here? More than one iis a TOS violation. When I had to change my screen name I got permission from the site owners.

Guys like you don't respect the rules, yet you want the East pilots to accept Nic in order to respect the ruling. You hypocrisy is not surprising as it's the same type of arrogance displayed by the likes of Scott Kirby.

Welcome again TogonoflexNoYellowNeckKirby. Nice screen name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back