Space Positive Holiday Rewards Tkts

Jul 31, 2004
Does anyone know when the website will be ready for our Holiday Rewards Space Positive bookings? They have only known about this program since November, but still yet the website is not set up to accept our bookings. I called Employee Travel in CCY, they referred me to local management, and of course local management does not have an answer! Was supposed to be 1Feb, apparently 3 months prep time just isn't enough time to get this up and running. Right now G class is wide open for what I want, hopefully they are not adjusting G inventories before opening it up. We did our end of the bargain.......

Had a supervisor try to book one yesterday and managed to get all the way to the enter credit card number (enter) and it just sat there and did nothing. The training instructor tried it, same thing. He called some people in DC to see what was going on and they never got back to him. Guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Heck, I applied for my 2 SP passes and don't even know if I got them yet....

Jim

BoeingBoy said:
Heck, I applied for my 2 SP passes and don't even know if I got them yet....

Jim
[post="244803"][/post]​
I had no problems, all worked like a clock. I booked pit to mad, had to pay $50.00 for the taxes. I sure hope we are around long enough to use them!!

Do you actually recieve notice of getting this reward...or do you just assume you got it and attempt to book the flights on your own ...and then hope it works?

to know for sure you got HOP log unto the hub and when you click travel
if all you see is ed20 then you did not get HOP if you got HOP then you will see holiday rewards in the program pull down window

okie dokie smokies

Just so no one forgets, the value of the ticket will show up on your check as "non-cash earnings" and be subject to all normal taxes. What you're paying when you book on the HUB is just the normal international taxes/fees.

Jim

I was told that all the passes are not in the system yet and they are working on the problem.
Once your passes are in your Employee data base you will see the Holiday reward in the pull down menu. If your passes aren't in there your supervisor should be calling employee travel to have them entered in for you.

EightySix said:
I was told that all the passes are not in the system yet and they are working on the problem.
Once your passes are in your Employee data base you will see the Holiday reward in the pull down menu. If your passes aren't in there your supervisor should be calling employee travel to have them entered in for you.
[post="244919"][/post]​

did I stutter

madders said:
did I stutter
[post="244923"][/post]​

No madders- you didn't. Seems though that people who did qualify for the HOP did not get the passes deposited in the database. If you qualified and you do not see the option, then you should ctc employee travel. So just checking to see if you have the pull down or not will not tell you if you got the passes or qualified for them.

Back