Spring Helicopter Jobs

R22 Captain won't be doin' much sprayin in High Level, much less in the Stardust this year, CHC lost the contract last year!!

Delta has taken the service contract for Tolko, but I believe they are not in the spraying business! Not too sure whom is spraying inthem parts.....

Speaking of Delta, does anyone know if they are still operating 44s in the oil patch? I know they had the 44s for sale. Just curious.

helidude said:
R22 Captain won't be doin' much sprayin in High Level, much less in the Stardust this year, CHC lost the contract last year!!
well I don't know many details yet. Was told we'd be starting in the High Level area...but...as you all know things change on a daily basis.

R22 Captain, you're right about the sprayin, my mistake!! In that case, you will have the pleasure (so to speak) of experiencing the Stardust!!! :up: :up:
Just be ready to dodge fists, beer bottles or both!! It's like THE RANGE in Yellowknife but without the ambiance!!!!!

Hey Mag, I think you slithered home from the Stardust a few nights eh? Good Ol Vegas North.

slithered may be an understatement. I'm glad sometimes I actually stayed at the stardust instead of way down the street. It was way easier to try your key in every door until one opened than to try and find the flashing neon pointing you to any of the other hotels you might be staying at.

And T-Rex, I remember one time we had to find you to tell you your aircraft was grounded one night (mainly to let you know that you could get really plastered and sleep in) but when we did find you at the stardust, you were already well on your way with a bunch of cutie treeplanters hanging onto you.... :up:

Here's an update for ya Maggie,
The Stardust has apparently been sold to the same dude that is bringing in Tim Hortons, the Frontier has been sold and so has the Flamingo!!!!! This is all rumor of course!!!!

Would you two (maggy and T-Rex) quite bragging about your childhood, your all growd up now and responsible people. I too remeber the Stardust a few times with you boys but that was when we were young and foolish, now were just foolish. Hope all is going well in the great white north, holiday down here today and at work getting paid over-time. Hotter than a hooter, 90F and 85% hunidity. My rig is 120 miles out off the coast but it keeps me busy. Hope to get up to B.C. this summer to do some fishing with my dad. No summer jobs around here, (there all full time) Take care boys and fly safe
SOB :up:

you dirty SOB....haven't seen you for a while. If you're wanting to brag about your hot weather, you'd better be prepared to have T-Rex and me stop by for some southern hospitality at some point. We could re-live our childhood at your expense :up:

And it's so sad that all those fine hotels are for sale. It would be a crying shame if they were upgraded into something that you could actually enjoy staying in. :D

Back