Stock Tanked

I seem to remember this certain poster spreading the same "truth" two BK before :p Come out of you office into the real world for an eye opener.......

I see the truth aka far from it is back.

How is No Value deleted doing these days?

Miss DC?

edited by moderator

And your proof?

From my seat, labor relations has drastically improved under Doug Parker. The new management team has vast talent that will take this airline to a new level. I promise you that.

I won't speak for Doug, but he has a great attitude and is very open to the employee voices and ideas.

Pitbull, your negativity will never change. :down: But I wouldn't expect anything different from you.

Labor relations is on the right track!
Labor relations is on the right track???
What did you do kick the IAM out of your bed and LOCK the back door!
Well Have A Nice Night and Welcome To AWA-USAIR AKA LCC.
View attachment 4076

Maybe the stock "tanked" when investors realized that LCC was not a new, vibrant, hard-charging competitor that had been hyped.

Instead, LCC is just a combination of two also-ran carriers that were near death's door so many times that the hinges are worn.

I think everyone (or maybe just me) expected to see a little pizzazz by this point.

Labor relations are a joke. Keeping Crellin and Glass on board was a shot across the bow of labor's ship. Parker has shown his colors; labor did not miss the signal: Business As Usual.

Parker might well be the nicest CEO in the business. We know what they say about "nice guys" and where they place in the race.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ms/060113/153588.html?.v=1

US Airways Group (NYSE:LCC - News)
Price/fair value ratio: 330%
From the Analyst Report: "Let's get one thing straight: Newlywed US Airways is not a low-cost carrier, no matter what its ticker suggests. Despite its newfound financial stability and some favorable near-term industry trends, US Airways cannot escape its poor business fundamentals. This is not a buy-and-hold stock."

Parker might well be the nicest CEO in the business. We know what they say about "nice guys" and where they place in the race.

Not to worry, he may be a nice guy but he retains the all important CEO quality. He lies.
"The MDA division sale had to be done or Airways would have never made it out of BK".

Lets see MDA= 100mil for airways right?
Not so fast, half of that went to the ATSB, another 35mil.+ went to bonuses for our beloved management.
Now the sale of the Sim did not go through (good thing)further reducing the actual amount of cash brought in by this transaction.
In addition to that Airways now pays Bedford for the privelage of operating our own aircraft, at least until they are all gone, and then its cost plus for bedford.

So "A" Parker is incompetent and has no idea what is going on here.
or "B" he lied to cover for the bonuses of our beloved
management.

Since Parker is a smart and competent guy that only leaves one option.

Labor Releations is everything but on track - I have never seen this many employees unhappy with the state of things. Even under Franke. Dougie has a storm brewing and he had better wake up. We are seeing through the boyish charm. We are tired of taking it in the shorts while he is taking bonuses and options.