Struggling Us Airways Is Still Alive -- But How?

SpinDoc said:
700UW said:
Comair had a computer problem and thier VP resigned, US no one was held accountable.

Yes. Comair's VP did resign, and Al Kremlin and Donna
Summer should have also been asked to resign, but the
focus of US was and has not been on operational matters
and performance failures. It has been on shoring up the
labor contracts and thinning the herd so that they can
find a buyer or merger partner for US.

[post="264467"][/post]​

Actually it was the PRESIDENT of Comair who resigned.....he took RESPONSIBILITY for what happened...now there's a concept....

Light Years said:
Donna Summer is responsible for all this? :unsure:

Doot Doot... heeeyyy, beep beep! :groovy:

148256.jpg

[post="264520"][/post]​

I thought it was all Cher's fault! :p

PineyBob said:
Pardon me!!!!! I would call your attention to the DOT report. There are several damning pages in that report that completely and totally refute your assertions.

BTW, I've been on the ramp in PHL and talked to the folks there prior to the meltdown. Don't believe me? Look in your company newsletter. Were the folks down there angry? YES they were. But to a person they wanted US to succeed.

You can not reduce head count AND wages, then have the arrogance to ORDER overtime and then expect people to rush to the rescue of an inept PHL operations management and MPA (My Pal Al) who is equally incapable of organizing a one car funeral. US Airways personified by MPA sowed the seeds they reaped in PHL and I for one have no sympathy.
[post="264471"][/post]​
i like this guy...i assert that previous posts bear out his vile attack on labor at the time....now he swings a different way???
;)

delldude said:
i like this guy...i assert that previous posts bear out his vile attack on labor at the time....now he swings a different way???
;)
[post="264674"][/post]​

Just think how boring this board would have been the past few years if it hadnt taken so long for some roaches to see the "Raid" was not just pointed at the employees, but at them too. :shock:

Back