Supreme Court and Marriage equality/Obamacare ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HeadScanIL-443_1.jpg

700UW said:

But..but..but.....I don't understand  '700.
I was just watching a Big Shindig called the FAMILY Leadership conference being brodcast LIVE on C-SPAN, in Ames Iowa which is having EVERY ...   REPUG Lunatic take to the stage, answering questions put to them by REPUG pollster Frank Luntz, and every other word is God and Jesus intermixed with the US Government.
So I mean..............there's  some VERY conflicting Info here, because I can clearly read what   ' RONNIE (Arms for Hostages) Reagan is on record as saying with regard to religion and government ???

(Maybe OLIVER NORTH made.......( ' I can't REMEMBER my Name ) ........... RONNIE,....... say those religious words) !

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
But..but..but.....I don't understand  '700.
I was just watching a Big Shindig called the FAMILY Leadership conference being brodcast LIVE on C-SPAN, in Ames Iowa which is having EVERY ...   REPUG Lunatic take to the stage, answering questions put to them by REPUG pollster Frank Luntz, and every other word is God and Jesus intermixed with the US Government.
So I mean..............there's  some VERY conflicting Info here, because I can clearly read what   ' RONNIE (Arms for Hostages) Reagan is on record as saying with regard to religion and government ???

(Maybe OLIVER NORTH made.......( ' I can't REMEMBER my Name ) ........... RONNIE,....... say those religious words) !
Only in your binary world is it conflicting. You can be both a secular government and have a leader who is a person of faith.

Regardless if there's a separation of church & state, whether or not a candidate believes they ultimately answer to a higher power does matter to a majority of Americans.

Clearly, it matters to you in the reverse sense, since you'd probably pick the person who doesn't mention it over the person who does.

eolesen said:
Only in your binary world is it conflicting. You can be both a secular government and have a leader who is a person of faith.

Regardless if there's a separation of church & state, whether or not a candidate believes they ultimately answer to a higher power does matter to a majority of Americans.

Clearly, it matters to you in the reverse sense, since you'd probably pick the person who doesn't mention it over the person who does.

I would select the person who was ABSOLUTELY Clear about the separation of Church and State  !!

Now should said person BE..........absolutely CLEAR about the huge importance of  S - of - C + S, then what said person does after he/she "Punches - Out " (daily) from the governmental Job That I (and others) PAY FOR, is that persons business !

COMPREDE ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back