Supreme Court rules 8-1 AGAINST Abercrombie + Fitch.

Thomas was the lone dissenter.  I figured either him or Scalia.  

Mean while .....

http://www.cbc.ca/news/trending/united-airlines-denies-tahera-ahmad-pop-can-because-it-could-be-a-weapon-1.3094686

A Muslim chaplain said she was the subject of discrimination after a United Airlines flight attendant refused to give her an unopened can of pop because it could be used "as a weapon."

When I was at work the other day a nice older couple came in.  We were talking for a while as I was helping them and they they asked what kind of food was served at the food court.  I wanted to be a smart ass and say "the edible kind" but I like my job so I just asked what she meant.  She wanted to know if it was Halal.  She said she say many muslims eating there and she did not want to eat that "'kind of food'.  Seriously.  Had to bite my tongue to stop from laughing my ass off at her.  I asked if she has eaten there before.  She said yes.  Asked if she liked the food.  Said yes.  I asked her "so?".  Blank stare.  

People are so bloody stupid.  

I don't get the head scarf thing.  It does not affect me in the least so I really do not know why people have such an issue with it.

Ms Tree said:

Mean while .....

http://www.cbc.ca/news/trending/united-airlines-denies-tahera-ahmad-pop-can-because-it-could-be-a-weapon-1.3094686

When I was at work the other day a nice older couple came in.  We were talking for a while as I was helping them and they they asked what kind of food was served at the food court.  I wanted to be a smart ass and say "the edible kind" but I like my job so I just asked what she meant.  She wanted to know if it was Halal.  She said she say many muslims eating there and she did not want to eat that "'kind of food'.  Seriously.  Had to bite my tongue to stop from laughing my ass off at her.  I asked if she has eaten there before.  She said yes.  Asked if she liked the food.  Said yes.  I asked her "so?".  Blank stare.  

I don't get the head scarf thing.  It does not affect me in the least so I really do not know why people have such an issue with it.

Try France and a couple other Euro wonks.

Isn't that what did the Jews in ?

Ms Tree said:

Mean while .....

That's great! You don't have an issue with religious freedom, unless it involves Christianity.............no surprise here!

southwind said:

That's great! You don't have an issue with religious freedom, unless it involves Christianity.............no surprise here!
If you have to take refresher courses to maintain your ULTRA HIGH....MOROINIC Rating, its Obvious that you're  up-to-date in your training !

'Tree has FOR YEARS...been an equal opertunity  NON RELIGOUS person,........soooooo with your above opinion, you are an  Alive-and-Well.............." F'n MORON "     !!!

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
If you have to take refresher courses to maintain your ULTRA HIGH....MOROINIC Rating, its Obvious that you're  up-to-date in your training !

He took four years of third grade.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

'Tree has FOR YEARS...been an equal opertunity  NON RELIGOUS person,........soooooo with your above opinion, you are an  Alive-and-Well.............." F'n MORON "     !!!
Guess you missed the part where he said, crosses should not be worn in school but, burqas were cool.................BIGOT!

Dog Wonder said:
He took four years of third grade.
Hey, the idiots back!

southwind said:
Can you point to a single instance that would support this statement?

southwind said:
Guess you missed the part where he said, crosses should not be worn in school but, burqas were cool.................BIGOT!

Hey, the idiots back!
Guess you missed the part about crosses not being mandated by he religion but head scarves are. A difference that is lost on you.

Latest posts

Back