Swa Finally In Clt?

skyguy25

Advanced
Nov 30, 2003
Will WN buy the rights to FLYI's gate in CLT (the only one available) and start up in time for Christmas!!!!!
I can see it now: Merry Christmas Charlotte, the gift of low-fares from our Family to yours. You have the freedom to move about the country.
LUV,
Southwest.

Will WN buy the rights to FLYI's gate in CLT (the only one available) and start up in time for Christmas!!!!!
I can see it now: Merry Christmas Charlotte, the gift of low-fares from our Family to yours. You have the freedom to move about the country.
LUV,
Southwest.
get real one gate maybe eight flights a day.

get real? it only takes one gate. have you seen SWA in action? 8 flights quickly transform into a mega station. look at pit.

get real? it only takes one gate. have you seen SWA in action? 8 flights quickly transform into a mega station. look at pit.

At PIT, they started with 2 gates, parked RONs at a third (which they now use), and had as much room to expand as they wanted. And PIT has what, 19 flights? Quite the mega station.

WN will not open a station with just 1 gate. That being said, I'm sure they could be in CLT right now if they wanted to, they'd find a solution to the gate issue--but they see better opportunities.

mega station and PIT were two different thoughts. sorry about that ;)

"That being said, I'm sure they could be in CLT right now if they wanted to,"

what gate is currently available?

mega station and PIT were two different thoughts. sorry about that ;)

"That being said, I'm sure they could be in CLT right now if they wanted to,"
what gate is currently available?

The gates in D and E are theoretically common use. Now the Express gates are less than ideal for WN, and the international gates cost more. But it could be done if they really wanted in.

Latest posts