I wonder if T's got a health plan,in case he "suddenly" needs it ???? :shock:

NH/BB's
[post="289801"][/post]​

SMITH AND WESSON HEATH CARE

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
I wonder if T's got a health plan,in case he "suddenly" needs it ???? :shock:

NH/BB's
[post="289801"][/post]​
:lol: Yea its called the State School For The Mentally Retarded!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++FFederal offense, if you bring it onto the airport !!

NH/BB's
[post="289807"][/post]​

Unfortunately, not anymore. Now the jerks at the TSA are looking into letting you bring your handy ice picks, and box cutters on the plane again. Looks like they are trying to lower the population again.

Top 5 stations where I hope NW sends mr T.
1. JFK
2. LGA
3. EWR
4. PHL
5. BOS

Talk about needing 4 sets of eyes(especially in the back of you *UCKING HEAD) !!

NH/BB's

Skymess said:
Unfortunately, not anymore. Now the jerks at the TSA are looking into letting you bring your handy ice picks, and box cutters on the plane again. Looks like they are trying to lower the population again.
[post="289809"][/post]​
I suspect switchblade knives will be allowed next since our Leader in the White House favors allowing Guest Workers flood the Southern Border, They are a very popular selling item in mexico! NO DISRESPECT Intended to all the Legal Immigrants.

Top 5 stations where I hope NW sends mr T.
1. JFK
2. LGA
3. EWR
4. PHL
5. BOS

Talk about needing 4 sets of eyes(especially in the back of you *UCKING HEAD) !!

NH/BB's
[post="289813"][/post]​

NH/BB--

Don't forget the ORD boys!!

Former ModerAAtor said:
I'm sure that shareholders would really like to see management make a stand somewhere along the line, too.
[post="289642"][/post]​
<_< You know Mr.ModerAAtor, I'm the one that was offended by your previous logo. But with you trying to palm yourself off as a "Blue Coller" worker, offends me even more!!! Please go back to your KGB Logo! It suits you much better!!!! ;)

Bear96 said:
OK -- post your name and home address, and maybe someone here will mail you a copy. :D

Honestly, why you think anyone here would bother to expend any energy to send you a scab list is beyond me.

Shouldn't you be in transit to your scab location by now, or (if you are already there) at least asleep getting ready for your midnight shift tonight?
[post="289699"][/post]​

Its friday night. Its the weekend. I dont work the weekends. I dont understand why people work on weekends. I undestand one or two every now and then, but every weekend? I dont get it.

Red Tail Bear said:
Inexperienced and intoxicated. But safety will not be compromised? Yeah right!
[post="289709"][/post]​

What makes you guys think I have to work tonight?
Individual negotiations gentlemen.
Do you really think your union is going to fight for you to have weekends and nights off? Wow thats funny.

keeptheodds said:
Its friday night. Its the weekend. I dont work the weekends. I dont understand why people work on weekends. I undestand one or two every now and then, but every weekend? I dont get it.
[post="289894"][/post]​

You sound like a swell guy to work on airplanes. Really know you're stuff don't 'ya?
Crawl back into your hole.
ps-if you are a union mole firing up the troops, good job. Of course, If I were you (whew!) I wouldn't show my face at any airport.

bigJ said:
You sound like a swell guy to work on airplanes. Really know you're stuff don't 'ya?
Crawl back into your hole.
ps-if you are a union mole firing up the troops, good job. Of course, If I were you (whew!) I wouldn't show my face at any airport.
[post="289898"][/post]​

Ill see you monday. Enjoy your weekend off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back