take another look

Did you hear what happened outside of one of the airport bars? A former IAM steward (mechanics) who is now a SCAB was beaten then had his face rubbed on the parking surface. I'd say that I feel bad for him...BUT I DON'T.
Little young kid? Weighed in at about a hundred pounds?Guys called him Double D? David Di...? That took a lot of effort. Let me make a quick call.

Little young kid? Weighed in at about a hundred pounds?Guys called him Double D? David Di...? That took a lot of effort. Let me make a quick call.

One of the former NW guys at the Labor Day Picnic new both of the guys. aka Double D is in is thirties, likes to walk around with his sleaves rolled up and act tough. I guess acting didn't cut it so to speak.

The guys at work who used to be NW mechanics tell me that aka Double D hasn't been the only one. I've come to believe that the existing ill feelings between strikers and SCABS really are for life.

still waiting to see if that newly scab named sargon is still in the scrap metal air or just upset that we all know that scrappy patch metal air is unairworthy and should be grounded since they dont have maintaince to fix the planes

...and you are??? Oh now I recall, you're a SCAB. HA HA HA!

Did you hear what happened outside of one of the airport bars? A former IAM steward (mechanics) who is now a SCAB was beaten then had his face rubbed on the parking surface. I'd say that I feel bad for him...BUT I DON'T. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

They should give whoever beat up that scab a medal. :up: This is a war and scabs are the enemy! The scabs crossed the picketline and they deserve to get clobbered! :D

Did the scabs put nwa or the aviation industry where its today? the answer is YES; but, not the NWA scabs.
here is my conclusions after 18 moths of miticulous analiys,serious investigations and personal experiences.
It all goes back to the 70's and 80,s when the amt's hired by SWA worked for half the mayors wages with no benefits, at AWA you had to pay $1,000.00 to purchase co stock to be hired (it was required)and the wages were 1/3 the mayors with no benefits, then was CAL (LORENZO)terminated contracts,cut wages in half but the AMT'S kept working...
then came TWA in the 90's the same thing happend, pensions frozen,wages benefits decimated but the amt's kept on working.
then came LCC like
jetblue,airtran,morris air,midway air,spirit airlines,
the AMT'S were willing to work for half the mayors is wages with no benefits.
then came 9/11 UNITED and USAIRWAYS abolished their contracts,teminated pensions,cut wages 40 %
but the AMT'S kept working, some even took partime jobs with the contractors for $17.00 hr (0 benefits)NOT even free flying.
all the above accounts for over 70% of the available seats on any given day
where were the unions aim,teamsters,amfa during all this they where organizing strikes and slow downs at the mayors
instead of protesting/organizing the LCC ( some of you may remenber when president REAGAN fired all the traffic controllers and the nation is unions DID NOTHING.
SO IF YOU WANT TO SEE SCABS LOOK AT THE LCC'S AMT'S.
i hope this will help
interesting viewpoint. But how much do the WN AMFA MX make when they top out? :shock:

interesting viewpoint. But how much do the WN AMFA MX make when they top out? :shock:
most likely three times more than what scrappy patch air would do if they had negogiated in good faith which we all know they didnt and swa hasnt had one emergency t/o or lndg every week like scrappy patch so that should give some ideas about thepay the productivity of AMFA MX

I spoke with three different people who work side by side with Double D. He has not been in any fight with any of the AMFA strikers. Tell your friend he is a liar.
Who said anyone here believes anything you say scab?? YOU have been proven a liar 9-10 times, therefore your scab statements are nil, nadda, zero. Its about time you went back to your wrench gypsy life and leave those whom actually work for an airline alone (not that I call Scab Air an airline).

No one said anything about a fight 'Cods, he said some scabs got a beating, big difference. Hate to see anyone get a thrashing, but if it happens to a scab, so what.... ;) :huh:

No one said anything about a fight 'Cods, he said some scabs got a beating, big difference.

I think what he meant that the scab in question got a 'tongue lashing' and not a physical beating. Sorry they hurt his feelings!!!! But I suspect that person should get used to it!!! I once got assigned to work with a scab for a shift, 8.5 hours we worked but no conversation to place outside of what was required for working purposes!! :p

I spoke with three different people who work side by side with Double D. He has not been in any fight with any of the AMFA strikers. Tell your friend he is a liar.

Dale not Don. It was explained to me that there are two guys using the "Double D" moniker on MSP base. This information provided by former NW mechanics.

Dale not Don. It was explained to me that there are two guys using the "Double D" moniker on MSP base. This information provided by former NW mechanics.

Necro, I am guessing that the scab who got what he deserved was probably Dale Driscoll (a former shop steward with the IAM). You would think that someone from a heavily unionized city like Pittsburgh would have enough sense not to cross a picket line, but then again, Dale always seemed like a dim bulb to me... :eye: